This team is cursed and I think it is going to give us all cancer

GMUSig03

All-Conference
from the stress of watching these unbelievable, yet believable in the context of this season, losses. That is all.

OP
G

GMUSig03

All-Conference
Who is the poster that owes ACW the BJ? That gypsy taxi driver DEFINITELY cursed us, it is beyond reasonable debate at this point in time.

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
We are cursed. If I heard it correctly, there are 2.5 years left on the curse.

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
We are cursed. If I heard it correctly, there are 2.5 years left on the curse.
As JMU found out, once cursed by the basketball gods it isn't as simple as hiring a new coach. That won't end the curse.
TOC must be sacrificed at mid court and his blood must be used to name the court "Coach L Court." Only then will the curse be lifted.

P

PoorManProfit

Spectator
As JMU found out, once cursed by the basketball gods it isn't as simple as hiring a new coach. That won't end the curse.
TOC must be sacrificed at mid court and his blood must be used to name the court "Coach L Court." Only then will the curse be lifted.

They definitely should put his name on the court. Would be a nice gesture to a man who made G Mas basketball relevant for a good period of time.

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Watching JMU getting hammered by W&M. The curse of Lefty is a relentless bitch.

P

PoorManProfit

Spectator
Watching JMU getting hammered by W&M. The curse of Lefty is a relentless bitch.

JMU Fan will tell you making the tournament and winning a "Play-In" game last season has removed it. Of course, they are mistaken and they got a gift against DEL in the semis from the officials. One single official, single handedly, got Brady an extension. Sometimes it's that simple. lol