News Report: Former George Mason forward Anali Okoloji headed to Eastern Michigan

Robot

Administrator
Posted on the MasonHoops.com Blog:

"Report: Former George Mason forward Anali Okoloji headed to Eastern Michigan" by News Robot

In need of some bodies in the front court, Eastern Michigan has reportedly added one in the form of George Mason transfer Anali Okoloji.Read more here… via CollegeBasketballTalk

Continue reading...

P

PoorManProfit

Spectator
Glad there are schools like EMU to take players like AO off your hands. Is he definitely graduating? That's the most important piece.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Glad there are schools like EMU to take players like AO off your hands. Is he definitely graduating? That's the most important piece.

Sounds like they are going to play him at the 4 too, which is a much better fit than on the perimeter.

Yes, I do believe he graduated.

Pablo

Hall of Famer
Future trivia question: Name the former Patriot who played in 4 different D-I conferences?

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Given that Mason has been in 2 conferences while AO was at Mason, I believe Pablo was meaning that he would be the trivia answer.
Pablo's question was "played", as in the past tense. AO hasn't actually played in the MAC yet, so could it be somebody else?