Predict the Next Coach Pool

P

PoorManProfit

Spectator
What about Todd Bozeman or Mike Davis? Both are 100% brothers, but so is Moton. Bozeman, unfortunately has been black balled by the NCAA, so that may not be wise, but Davis did a great job at IU under some tough circumstances and while UAB results were mixed, he certainly has done well at TX Southern.

Harry

Starter
You can keep the seats, but I get to keep the Crocs and Cherry Coke.

I would have been back sooner, but someone else had already taken the most fitting screen names, p8triotfan4rightnow and and p8triotfan4liferightnow. Took me a week to find my password
Welcome back, Brian! Your "radio silence" this past year was quite unnatural!

patriot2000

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Someone jokingly predicted Rick Barnes. He's out at Texas. Let's go get him back. Haha.

Hey, Tom, you guys are best buds, right?? Go recruit him.

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I can't imagine Barnes would be interested in returning to Mason. However, if RT turns us down, then it wouldn't hurt to give him a call. He did after all claim that Mason was his dream job and then left after one year which really screwed us. We then made two horrible hires before Larranaga. Maybe BBB could convince him that money isn't everything, that it is the challenge that is important at his age. Maybe he goes for it. I give it a 2% chance but what does BBB have to lose? I think he goes to Tennessee.