Predict the Next Coach Pool

Patriot Lawdog

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
This guy is an idiot.

Coaching Changes ‏@CoachingChanges
George Mason sounds like a botch search just waiting to happen. AD hired IUPUI Ft Wayne coach at Jacksonville last year, No State Ties!

and

Coaching Changes ‏@CoachingChanges 3h3 hours ago
Alabama names floating last 24 hours- Greg Marshall, Tom Crean, Mark Turgeon, Rick Barnes, Richard Pitino, Larry Eustacy
Look, I bristle at Maryland and their fans as much as anyone, but there isn't a snowballs chance in hell that Mark Turgeon goes from Maryland to Alabama. That's insanity. He left A&M to get out of a football first school.

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I keep going back to Andy Toole. If Prohm is not interested, I think BBB should go after Toole.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
I keep going back to Andy Toole. If Prohm is not interested, I think BBB should go after Toole.

Considering that most hires seem to come out of left field, perhaps Edwards is talking with Toole and just doesn't want anybody to know about it.

On the surface, there's certainly no reason not to interview such a promising young coach.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Reasons to Hire Scott Cherry

Cherry Coke
Cherry Blossoms are coming up. A nice backdrop during his introduction.
He would be coming back to something he helped build. Ie Final Four team.

No other 3 reasons are more important than these. See Brad, I'm your search firm, send me 100k for the above info. :cigar::cigar::cigar::cigar::cigar::cigar::cigar::cigar::cigar:

KAOriginal

All-American
Reasons to Hire Scott Cherry

Cherry Coke
Cherry Blossoms are coming up. A nice backdrop during his introduction.
He would be coming back to something he helped build. Ie Final Four team.

No other 3 reasons are more important than these. See Brad, I'm your search firm, send me 100k for the above info. :cigar::cigar::cigar::cigar::cigar::cigar::cigar::cigar::cigar:

Maybe Scott Cherry really is our answer.........?

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Man he vanished, didn't he? I almost felt guilty sitting in his old seats all season. Looks like you inherited the Cherry Coke! Who got the Crocs?

Is he planning to steal the spotlight of the new coaching hire by announcing his return to the Patriot Center and the boards on the same day?
You can keep the seats, but I get to keep the Crocs and Cherry Coke.

I would have been back sooner, but someone else had already taken the most fitting screen names, p8triotfan4rightnow and and p8triotfan4liferightnow. Took me a week to find my password

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Too bad gmubrian doesn't post here anymore. He was well connected before he took his hiatus.
Sorry, I can't help on this one, haven't spoken to anyone in the AD for at least 9 months

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I appreciate your concern, but, my recovery was quick, almost as if it had never occurred.
Tears are welling up in my eyes as I realize that our tight family that was never really apart has now come back together .

Sheer joy .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Tears are welling up in my eyes as I realize that our tight family that was never really apart has now come back together .

Sheer joy .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What's with the "Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk" on every post. I might have to leave again if I continue to see that. ;)

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
I appreciate your concern, but, my recovery was quick, almost as if it had never occurred.

I'm sorry, but I just don't know if I can take you back. I was hurt, hurt bad, and it's taken me a long time to get over it. I've moved on. Found somebody new. It's not fair to me you showing up like this.

Damn you. Damn you!!!!