OT: Someone Get GMUBrian a drink and put him on suicide watch......

MasonSAE4

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Thank you, I do some of my best writing at 1:30am after a night out drinking. In this case I was at a small soiree up in Martha's Vineyard.

Back to our non-political discussion of cars...did anyone see the control freak Dems want to in essence put breathalyzers in every new car for everyone? Should be fun!

((How I know no Kennedys wrote the infrastructure bill)
Personally I think you should have to pass written road test question every time you start up the car (maybe in the form of a final Jeopardy question or something), but I doubt car manufacturers would appreciate having to sacrifice the entire Maryland market.

OP
Pikapppatri8

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Thank you, I do some of my best writing at 1:30am after a night out drinking. In this case I was at a small soiree up in Martha's Vineyard.

Back to our non-political discussion of cars...did anyone see the control freak Dems want to in essence put breathalyzers in every new car for everyone? Should be fun!

((How I know no Kennedys wrote the infrastructure bill)
Between the mandated breathelizer in your car AND the cameras they want on your face to make sure you aren't "angry" while driving, and Apple's back door sniff of your iPhoto library to check for d*ck pics, unauthorized political memes and p*rn - no blue state resident will be able to drive or not be in a prison cell.

Shizzle is about to get real for drunken degenerates like Jollay and Brian.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Between the mandated breathelizer in your car AND the cameras they want on your face to make sure you aren't "angry" while driving, and Apple's back door sniff of your iPhoto library to check for d*ck pics, unauthorized political memes and p*rn - no blue state resident will be able to drive or not be in a prison cell.

Shizzle is about to get real for drunken degenerates like Jollay and Brian.

The breathylyzer mandate is bipartisan (Tom Udall (D-NM) and Rick Scott (R-FL) co-wrote it and introduced it together).

OP
Pikapppatri8

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
The breathylyzer mandate is bipartisan (Tom Udall (D-NM) and Rick Scott (R-FL) co-wrote it and introduced it together).

Meh - I don't like the idea of getting permission from the government to drive a car I paid for - its only a pilot so I hope someone puts the kaibash in a subsequent Congress/Administration that remembers rights are not privileges and are to be protected by the government not infringed. I will not buy a car with this crap in it. I am an American not a pet of the government. Oh and the interior camera that was included in this bill as well gets ripped out when I find it.

Batting .000 there, my friend.

Hey, I'm just performing a valuable service here. If you ever find yourself traveling to California on the I-10 and are at the western border of Arizona, you now know where to stop for a snack...

Curious--what do you think of the professor arrested for setting Forest fires out west there? Are you friends with him, do you approve of his actions, and why do you think higher academia is systematically committing arson across this great country of ours?

OP
Pikapppatri8

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Curious--what do you think of the professor arrested for setting Forest fires out west there? Are you friends with him, do you approve of his actions, and why do you think higher academia is systematically committing arson across this great country of ours?

He was a professor of criminology and studied psychological disorders. At least he was qualified to be an arsonist.

I guess if Global warming won't start a fire - he will.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
He was a professor of criminology and studied psychological disorders. At least he was qualified to be an arsonist.

I guess if Global warming won't start a fire - he will.

Arizona had 2,520 fires last fire season...nature has no problem starting fires.

I'm on the side of Smokey the Bear on this one. Put him in a room with an angry Grizzly and let the best beast win.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Arizona had 2,520 fires last fire season...nature has no problem starting fires.

I'm on the side of Smokey the Bear on this one. Put him in a room with an angry Grizzly and let the best beast win.
It's just Smokey Bear, no "the".