OT - NCAA Tourney Talk

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
UVA seems to be developing a bit of a habit of choking in the tournament.
3 out their past 5 NCAA appearances the Hoos have lost in the first round. 22-23 L. 21-22 NIT. 20-21 L. 19-20 Covid. 17-18 L. Now they do have a National Championship in 18-19 to hang their hat on. But yes, they are a mystery.

bravesfan

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
UVA seems to be developing a bit of a habit of choking in the tournament.

It's crazy because Tony Bennett has made his career on defense, which requires so much discipline.

Just a straight up brain fart by the kid, unfortunately.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Just a straight up brain fart by the kid, unfortunately.
He had so many options there, like calling a timeout, dribbling around the double team to draw a foul, passing to an open teammate or throwing the ball off one of the defenders' leg. Instead he decided to throw it up for grabs and cost his team the game.

DRK331

Starter
Duke is playing their best basketball right now. Jon Scheyer is doing a really good job in his first year as head coach

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Just checked my bracket and the worst of it was Arizona who I had in the sweet 16, had the other two big upsets losing in the next round.

Final four still in tact!
Me, too. I have Missouri beating them in the next round in one pool, and Baylor beating them in my other two pools.

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Dumbfounding how AZ loses to Princeton. Oh well... peace out.

Glad I picked Mizz. Don't buy the Mountain West Kool-aid! 1-3 (counting Nevada).

phoenix-arizona

All-American
The Office Lol GIF