NEW NEW Game 18: GMU (9-8 / 5-6) vs vcu (15-4 / 8-2) on Saturday, February 20, at 2:30 PM.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Every time the camera showed the bench after a basket, Calixte was jumping out of his seat celebrating excessively and cheering on his brothers. Glad to see that than having a player mope in the corner like Jaire did.

So was Henry, for that matter...Bryson Johnson was also really demonstrative in the second half after every made basket.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
So was Henry, for that matter...Bryson Johnson was also really demonstrative in the second half after every made basket.

Based on Simpkins’ Twitter feed, I think Dave has sold the team on the “us against the world” approach because people have been calling for a coaching change.

Whatever it takes, I guess. Not like we bought a billboard or anything.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Lol, I mean nobody has sat next to Dave's wife with a "#FirePaulsen" shirt...

Not that anyone has done that for a prior coach...

We may not have billboards but we did have a fan do that! Between that and possibly someone setting themselves on fire we definitely top U of R.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I got inspired from our friends in Richmond one day and looked into it. There are no billboards for advertising in fairfax county, against county ordnance. Can hire those billboard trucks to drive around campus though...

That would be interesting.