All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
84-55 last night Brian was hilarious

We all know Caputo was propping up that tired old puppet

Mason beats a ranked team, L gets pummeled by a ranked team

His dirty dirty NIL river has dried up

I grow stronger each passing day
Nah, he's already taken Miami to a FF and won an ACC title.
Regardless of what happens, Coach L has proven himself. Probably HoF too.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I know it’s fun to razz caputo but I’ll be interested if he makes his way out of GW on his way up or goes to a lesser job.

Two years in, lots to fix for him.

Verdad

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I've had a handful of interactions with Caputo since he went to Miami, and he has gone out of his way to be a class act/helpful in a variety of ways despite not knowing me personally. No hate from me towards him, and I hope he does great at GW except 1-3 games every year.

Coach L I'm mad at only because with no Miami in the NCAAT there is one less team of interest for me to watch.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I've had a handful of interactions with Caputo since he went to Miami, and he has gone out of his way to be a class act/helpful in a variety of ways despite not knowing me personally. No hate from me towards him, and I hope he does great at GW except 1-3 games every year.

Coach L I'm mad at only because with no Miami in the NCAAT there is one less team of interest for me to watch.
Glad to hear that about Caputo, and Tony loves him. I'm good, like you said, except when they play us.
And I will never hate on Coach L.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Yeah Chris has always been nice over the years with mason fans but the comments in the paper last March rubbed me the wrong way. Watching him suffer is something I chuckle at, not going to lie. I can't blame him for having some sour grapes at the University as a whole. I'll probably get over it after Mason makes the NCAAs at some point, but it really doesn't matter.

Larranaga had similar hinted comments when he first left Mason, but that's all ancient history now and we don't need to beat that drum. Guy is a legend and fortunately I think the ill will is gone.

jessej

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
ACC Tournament is at Cap One
Play in tripleheader is on Tuesday
tix are $10 or less

jessej

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
#14 Miami getting smoked at Cap One by #11 Boston College
47-32 at the half
But their starting center was named
ACc Men's Basketball Scholar Athlete of the Year

Pablo

Hall of Famer

"17. Miami Hurricanes

Looking to shake off a disappointing campaign, Miami has been busy in the portal already, landing a couple of frontcourt pieces in Lynn Kidd (Virginia Tech) and Brandon Johnson (East Carolina). That's on top of the potential returns of Nijel Pack, Wooga Poplar and Matthew Cleveland. But the majority of the excitement centers around elite recruit Jalil Bethea, the program's highest-ranked recruit in nearly 40 years. He's a dynamic guard who could transform this team.

Projected starting lineup:

Nijel Pack (13.3 PPG)
Jalil Bethea (No. 6 in ESPN 100)
Wooga Poplar (13.1 PPG)
Matthew Cleveland (13.7 PPG)
Lynn Kidd (13.2 PPG at Virginia Tech)"

"22. Dayton Flyers

DaRon Holmes II could leave -- he's been dominant for two years and is a projected second-round pick -- but there's enough on the roster to be in the top-25 discussion again next season. Starters Nate Santos, Enoch Cheeks and Javon Bennett are all expected to return and sixth man Koby Brea, one of the best shooters in the country, is also back. If Holmes does leave, Anthony Grant will need a big from the portal, although reserves Isaac Jack and Petras Padegimas return.

Javon Bennett (8.4 PPG)
Enoch Cheeks (8.1 PPG)
Koby Brea (11.1 PPG)
Nate Santos (11.7 PPG)
Isaac Jack (3.1 PPG)"

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023

"17. Miami Hurricanes

Looking to shake off a disappointing campaign, Miami has been busy in the portal already, landing a couple of frontcourt pieces in Lynn Kidd (Virginia Tech) and Brandon Johnson (East Carolina). That's on top of the potential returns of Nijel Pack, Wooga Poplar and Matthew Cleveland. But the majority of the excitement centers around elite recruit Jalil Bethea, the program's highest-ranked recruit in nearly 40 years. He's a dynamic guard who could transform this team.

Nijel Pack (13.3 PPG)
Jalil Bethea (No. 6 in ESPN 100)
Wooga Poplar (13.1 PPG)
Matthew Cleveland (13.7 PPG)
Lynn Kidd (13.2 PPG at Virginia Tech)"

"22. Dayton Flyers

DaRon Holmes II could leave -- he's been dominant for two years and is a projected second-round pick -- but there's enough on the roster to be in the top-25 discussion again next season. Starters Nate Santos, Enoch Cheeks and Javon Bennett are all expected to return and sixth man Koby Brea, one of the best shooters in the country, is also back. If Holmes does leave, Anthony Grant will need a big from the portal, although reserves Isaac Jack and Petras Padegimas return.

Javon Bennett (8.4 PPG)
Enoch Cheeks (8.1 PPG)
Koby Brea (11.1 PPG)
Nate Santos (11.7 PPG)
Isaac Jack (3.1 PPG)"
Without Holmes, that Dayton roster is nowhere near No. 22. They’re probably not even top-4 in the A-10.