News Mason to play at Penn on December 10

Robot

Administrator
Posted on the MasonHoops.com Blog:

"Mason to play at Penn on December 10" by Alan Kelly

George Mason will play the Penn Quakers at the historic Palestra on Saturday, December 10, according to NYC Buckets. Last season, the Quakers visited Fairfax on December 5, falling 63-44 to the Patriots as Jaire Grayer poured in 20 points, and Dave Paulsen’s squad held the visitors to 16 points on 24% shooting in the […]

Continue reading...

DAK

Preferred Walk-On
I may have to fly up to Philly for this one...I hope it gets officially confirmed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GMUSig03

All-Conference
Soooo what age is it safe/appropriate for an infant to attend a college basketball game? Would 4 weeks be old enough?

Vurbel

Hall of Famer
Has anybody heard anything about a bus going up for the game? I know usually it's reserved for conference games, but Penn isn't too far away and it looks like we'll have a decent crowd there.

GMUSig03

All-Conference
Has anybody heard anything about a bus going up for the game? I know usually it's reserved for conference games, but Penn isn't too far away and it looks like we'll have a decent crowd there.

There was a discussion on another thread - in sum - no bus planned yet but there is a possibility. I would suggest letting the patriot club know you would be interested by emailing masonpc@gmu.edu

Steve33

Sixth Man
just got off the phone with Ticket rep. All he said is they are currently working on a ticket block for Mason fans and will have info soon.