Jarred Reuter??

GMU_DCU

All-Conference
or any starter on the 2010-2011 roster. (Cam long, Ryan Pearson, Luke Hancock). I mean even Cornelius and Morrison could be in the discussion if they averaged 30 mins a game for four years on a team with no offensive talent.
Morrison would have never averaged 30 minutes a game because he usually fouled out after 20 :D

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I thought this was a Jarred Reuter thread? Jarred has some good basketball skills and IQ, and has shown them at times. However, he can stand to lose about 20 pounds to utilize his skills more effectively.

That's not a personal attack, it's an observation. It's like saying I need to grow seven inches in height, add four notches to my shoe size, and gain 30 pounds of muscle before I could apply to be a walk-on for my Mason Patriots.

Jarred dropping a couple dozen pounds is reasonable and obtainable. Taking HGH to supplement my forthcoming quinquagenarian growth spurt is not.

The difference is Jared can actually drop weight. I really hope to see him at least 15 pounds lighter next season and surprise us all with a fantastic senior year.

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I still say that Jared needs to be dropped into a boiling tub of water, run through a ringer, and tumble dried on high heat. Daily rations of tuna on rice cakes wouldn't hurt either. That or return to his Subway diet (ohh... er... wrong Jared—silly me!). If that doesn't take 25 pounds off of him then make him spend the spring, summer, and fall as Handy's house-boy. Pav, if you're listening, what do you do to maintain your boy-ish figure? Suggestions, please.
That's not a personal attack, it's an observation.

Hmmm....I guess you and I use different dictionaries.

M

MudKat

Spectator
Is it possible for another matchup in Brooklyn? I can't add when so many are close to that seed that gets the top of the bracket.

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
I doubt Reuter is injured or banged up. DP is protecting Reuter and himself.

Reuter has shown no signs of injury the entire season. He has just under performed the entire season with the exception of a few games.

OP
G

GMUfan1997

Recruit
So we are proposing a guy who has practiced with the team for 2 years, shown improvement at times and has a role, go and leave to go get someone else and hope they just jump in and are awesome and fit like a puzzle piece.

:confused:

Improvement from terrible to bad isn’t really improvement you care to acknowledge.

mason89

Starter
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0KEEF9RB7Y

I think we all wonder what happened. The player in the video is clearly not the one we have seen this year in terms of athleticism.

I think that further strengthens the argument that he's been injured most...if not all...of the season. Coach P. mentioned a few games ago about a hip injury he's been battling for a while, but I'm curious if there's also a holdover from the injury he suffered last year that required the walking boot. I'm hoping we'll get to see the player in the above video before his time here is over.

Bricker

Starter
I think that further strengthens the argument that he's been injured most...if not all...of the season. Coach P. mentioned a few games ago about a hip injury he's been battling for a while, but I'm curious if there's also a holdover from the injury he suffered last year that required the walking boot. I'm hoping we'll get to see the player in the above video before his time here is over.

Dude's not running right. Way too much mid-torso action, shuffling, and arm swinging trying to get back on D is the tell. I've dealth with some mild hip issues (and I'm not old and am in good shape) and can confirm it totally messes up every aspect of your gait. Even sitting sucks.

I hope someone can fix whatever is ailing him. Even mild hip pain can really mess up your life.

JPgmuswim

Starter
Dude's not running right. Way too much mid-torso action, shuffling, and arm swinging trying to get back on D is the tell. I've dealth with some mild hip issues (and I'm not old and am in good shape) and can confirm it totally messes up every aspect of your gait. Even sitting sucks.

I hope someone can fix whatever is ailing him. Even mild hip pain can really mess up your life.

I can imagine hip issues suck. Just wondering when you were dealing with your hip issues did it give you a 2 inch vertical jump?
Hopefully our guys all get healthy this offseason and next year we aren’t struggling with the same issues.

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
We saw Reuter in a boot last year, so maybe. But if he was injuried why wait until the last game of the season to start the healthy/better player