Green Machine Support

GMUSSTN

Starter
When Doc first came in they bought longstanding pep band members customized jerseys and then a bunch of bulk blank ones for the subs and scrubs who would show up to fill out the band. Obviously things are different now but I'm wondering if the customized fees are a part of it. Either that or they're incorporating the design fees or something into it.

Frankly I'm surprised the jerseys lasted this long...my Green Machine jersey looks pretty haggard and I haven't even worn it in over 10 years. My yellow jersey that I wore in the final four season still looks great though...

gmubrian

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
This probably has to go through official vendor sourcing channels, and I recall correctly they have to use approved vendors that meet some special criteria (I think someone posted on this eons ago). This all drives the cost way up. I wouldn't be surprised if that at least doubles the price that you are I could get by going out by finding the lowest cost vendor.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I just donated to the Green Machine Jersey drive. If they show up in the same ugly yellow Jerseys at the home opener I'm disputing the credit card charge lol lol lol. J/k.
Seriously, how can they not know they are hideous? We have the best pep band in the world wearing the worst uniforms in the world. It's honestly mind-boggling.

The Great PATSby

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Seriously, how can they not know they are hideous? We have the best pep band in the world wearing the worst uniforms in the world. It's honestly mind-boggling.
2 years ago when Doc Nix posted on Instagram the Green Machine “The Basketball Tournament” Jerseys, I commented that they should use those instead of the outdated Yellow ones and his response seemed like he was kind of mad. I don’t get it.

Spring Donor Drive

Total amount
$871.01
Goal
$500.00
Donation ends:

Top Donors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Older than dirt