Green Machine Support

sigmanorm

Starter
Hey gang -
One of our former Alumni Association Presidents is doing a campaign to support the Green Machine. I will have more information soon, but I highly encourage us to do whatever we can to support the Most Entertaining Pep band in the country as deemed by Bleacher Report and many other folks.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1772471-the-most-entertaining-pep-bands-in-college-basketball

The goal is to collect donations by Valentines Day for the "Love the Band" campaign!

More to come!!

OP
sigmanorm

sigmanorm

Starter
Heck, maybe if we hit a certain number we can get Jollay as the guest band director for a song on 2

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
You should correct that to FU Merten. If you want to be accurate.

Correct it by adding "FU Merten" or by replacing TOC with Merten? I am okay with adding "FU Merten" but I don't understand why I would not say "FU TOC." Was TOC an innocent bystander in all this?

OP
sigmanorm

sigmanorm

Starter
OP
sigmanorm

sigmanorm

Starter
I talked to Pete last night at the game and he wanted to thank everyone for considering donating to the Band!:D

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Not sure where to post this, but this thread seemed about right-
My wife was watching FOX 5 news last night and there was a segment about their Will Thomas (not our Will Thomas....) visiting local restaurants. He was at some crab place in Fairfax and Doc Nix was interviewed briefly along with a bunch of other customers. He had on a green Nike Mason polo shirt (he'll need to get a new Adidas one). He was not identified in the piece, unfortunately.

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
http://www.washingtonian.com/2016/0...ls-zaniest-bandleader-green-machine-pep-band/

Nix_05.jpg.optimal.jpg

MasonSAE4

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I will support any cause that gets them new uniforms and new songs. Enough with kanye
No but really how do we get them new uniforms? Best pep band in the country wearing stuff from the clearance rack of the bookstore. Would definitely donate for some new threads.