Goodbye Tyler Kolek

Pablo

Hall of Famer

"Marquette plays No. 22 St. Bonaventure in the championship game Sunday while West Virginia takes on Clemson."

Masonfan3

Starter
Kolek was gone whether or not doctor Dew got canned, 0% chance he stayed after winning a10 freshman of the year.

Probably true but he did say that he decided to transfer after doctor Dew got fired. Also, said he was the reason he came to Mason. Like others said, I'd still prefer KE over the combination of Tyler and DP but Tyler is special.

jessej

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Kolek #22 with 9 points at the half vs Georgetown. Marquette by 8.

BBride

Sixth Man
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I definitely miss him, I only got to shoot five games last season.

Because of the pandemic and 250 or so fans allowed in EBA, Mason Athletics had tables set up throughout the arena safely distanced for media. Result was I could bring a ton of equipment and shoot at angles I wasn't used to shooting from. It was pretty cool.
_DSC8771.jpg
BB%2B_DSC0063.JPG
I
DSC_1644.jpg

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I watched that Marquette - Gtown game and Tyler looked so much better than last year. Smart, crisp passes and he took at least 2 GT Guards off the dribble at top of key and blew right past them and made the layups look easy. Dude's got balls and will go after anyone.

One of the announcers compared him to Steve Nash. I was like Whoa Whoa lets not drop that comparison just yet.