• THANK YOU DONORS!!
    I'd like to personally thank everyone that participated in our first donor drive in years! We raised over double the amount that we set as a goal. You guys are awesome! This money helps to fuel much needed upgrades around here - and also includes monthly server costs and software licenses. We are excited for the future and your donations ensure that there will be a place to talk about George Mason basketball (among other things) for seasons to come! - The Management

Goodbye Dave Paulsen

tblack33

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
LMAO he really got beaten out by a video coordinator. All the validation in the world that we made the right move.

Reactions: DJ3

GMUSSTN

Starter
I assume he got beat out by a Video Coordinator since it's a DIII school and Paulsen at this point would be a premium talent at that level and demand a much higher salary than someone just coming up.

GMU79

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I assume he got beat out by a Video Coordinator since it's a DIII school and Paulsen at this point would be a premium talent at that level and demand a much higher salary than someone just coming up.
Hmm, yep. Maybe money was an issue.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
Hmm, yep. Maybe money was an issue.

You know, it is funny, though, people talk about the NCAA monopoly but technically speaking the NAIA is a separate body that falls outside of NCAA regulations.

Its how Mayimba got screwed by the NCAA and was able to play at an NAIA school, for instance.

Also, NAIA is equivalent to NCAA Division II, it’s not below DIII

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vol4Life

#MasonNation Network