Game 4: GMU (3-0) at Jacksonville Classic vs Charlotte (2-1) on Sunday, November 19, at 5:30 PM.

Lost 80-76 two years ago in South Dakota in the Pentagon Tourney.
Wasn't even as close as that sounds. Was there and we got rolled. They had several guys that bombed away from 3. Thankfully the Pentagon sold mixed drinks and we were able to get somewhat happy watching our third loss at the tournament. SD people are very nice and kept telling us how sorry they were for us for having to drive all the way to see Mason get beat three times.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I just ordered the package for $26.99, which really isn't unreasonable to watch two Mason games in a tournament. I might feel different later if we pull an Amber Heard and sh-t the bed, but as of this morning I feel fine with the investment.

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I signed up. This tournament will last for the rest of my life. Excellent deal - just hope the team likes Jacksonville.

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
Has anyone tested out the stream with the earlier game? Curious what the broadcast quality is like.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I just watched some of the Cornell game on my phone and had no issues, but I haven’t tried to cast it to my TV yet — which I plan to do for our game.
I am going to stream it from my Mac hoping that works

MasonSAE4

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Im sorry but “FuboTV” sounds like it would be order of magnitudes more difficult to cancel than a Brazzers membership. I think I’ll just follow along on here.