Game 31: GMU (18-12 / 10-7) at Richmond (14-16 / 7-10) on Saturday, March 4, at 12:30 PM.

Earl the Squirrel

Sixth Man
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I don’t know that I’ve ever hated anyone as much as I hated Richmond when Tarrant was their coach and Kenny Atkinson was their PG.

Guess that’s the ultimate compliment from a rival fan lol.
My Mom taught at UR in the 1980s so I spent a lot of time at Spiders games, cheering for Johnny Newman, Woolfolk, Atkinson, and Dick Tarrant's ever evolving perm jobs.

Once Mason took me in I turned my back on them, though still have fond memories of that period.

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
My Mom taught at UR in the 1980s so I spent a lot of time at Spiders games, cheering for Johnny Newman, Woolfolk, Atkinson, and Dick Tarrant's ever evolving perm jobs.

Once Mason took me in I turned my back on them, though still have fond memories of that period.
I used to go to UR/Ronnie Atkins Baseball Camps as a kid each summer in the 90s. They were usually 3-4 days long... very fun. We got to eat in the cafeteria each summer and the alll you can eat was a highlight for us kids. The field was considered in very good condition back then and seems they haven't done much to it since LOL.

Sean Casey was there a couple years and taught some hitting segments and hung around for autographs.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
I used to go to UR/Ronnie Atkins Baseball Camps as a kid each summer in the 90s. They were usually 3-4 days long... very fun. We got to eat in the cafeteria each summer and the alll you can eat was a highlight for us kids. The field was considered in very good condition back then and seems they haven't done much to it since LOL.

Sean Casey was there a couple years and taught some hitting segments and hung around for autographs.
Casey hit a grand slam off my nephew, who was pitching for Drexel at the time, with about 50 members of my family at the game. Pretty sure the ball still hasn’t landed lol.

JPgmuswim

Starter
Just picked up tickets for tomorrow. wife and Inwill be in Section 7 row H. I think it’s behind the Mason bench but can’t tell.

phoenix-arizona

All-American
Win vs Richmond and the CBI birth is in the bag!

Happy New Year GIF by HBO

jessej

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
This link may OR MAY NOT work tomorrow to get access to the game

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I’m kinda rooting for the 6 seed, I like the matchup against SLU in the quarters.

NewPatriot

Starter
7:13 minutes left in the first half and no one has posted during the game.

Am I the only one watching the game?

Anyway 21-20 mason

FlPatriot

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
At the half we’ve got a nice lead. Hoping the team comes in and takes the spiders to the woodshed in the second half. Go Team!

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Curious to see if Richmond doubles Josh and if we can hit our open looks.