Game 3: West Virginia, in Puerto Rico, Thursday Nov 20th, 7:30 PM, ESPNU

ricky

Preferred Walk-On
You are just stupid. Period. I started a thread called the Patrick Holloway Appreciation Thread because I liked Patrick and his game.

Now I'm sick of giving clowns like you a free pass while they help tear apart a program I've followed for 25 years.

So go screw yourself lady. Maybe if you keep screeching at the top of your lungs like an ignorant harpy our stupid a** coach will play just Patrick, and he can get his 60 shots a game.

Signed, Chris Jollay.[/QUoute

• Hello Mr Jollay,
    Thought I would try to take the high road and communicate with you...this will be the first and only time I do this.
    I can handle you calling me names like clown, stupid or telling me to go screw myself... because that is what you do.
  • However, I wanted to share with you that my husband is in PR...
    I am not!
  • "Holloway for three!!!
    I wonder if that little diva gets his own dressing room on the road, and his mom does his hair and feeds him Chunky before tipoff."

This is what my husband haid to say:
  • "May want to get his information straight. We all may look alike but don't act alike and strongly suggest he get his information correct before slandering our name. We were all sitting together (several families from Mason) we (Holloway group) had no issue with Patrick sitting in the second half and made no comments It was obvious to us why the coaches made that move."
  • Your language and your accusations are hurtful but more importantly are just lies. You mentioned that you have also gotten information from inside sources as well, which implies Mason staff.
    (I am fowarding your post about my family in PR) I hope to find out who those sources might be.
    "Either PH is the diva a lot of people say he is" .
  • I feel that because you are so comfortable with accusing Patrick of being something that he is not...other than a 20 year old college kid trying to doing the best that he can do.We as a family need to act and respond.
  • At this time, I am asking you to stop the lies and understand that we have worked very hard to raise our children to be good and decent individuals. It is just not okay for you to present this information on a public forum. Talking about Patrick's game is all well and good....but to say:
  • "I'm completely over him and his family's behavior. Both are far greater negatives toward team play and the program in general than positives right now.
    I heard from another basketball family in PR the Holloways sat behind the bench by themselves and yelled "Put Patrick in!!" when he was briefly benched for defense.
    Either PH is the diva a lot of people say he is, or he needs to act as a man and flat out instruct his family to STFU. Hewitt is to blame for a lot of this, but no program can survive when its "top player" is like this.
    Shame. Watched a lot of PV6 games and thought PH really was and could be a good player. Especially as a non-selfish facilitator who could still hit the big shots."
    "You are just stupid. Period. I started a thread called the Patrick Holloway Appreciation Thread because I liked Patrick and his game.
    Now I'm sick of giving clowns like you a free pass while they help tear apart a program I've followed for 25 years.
    So go screw yourself lady. Maybe if you keep screeching at the top of your lungs like an ignorant harpy our stupid a** coach will play just Patrick, and he can get his 60 shots a game.
  • Signed, Chris Jollay.
  • Like I said, my husband and I have made every attempt to raise our three children to be respectful adults... we value our name and we value Patrick's reputation. I know you have children so I know you understand we have to do what we have to do to protect them and protect our name.
  • Oh... and I will also yell, scream, hollar and cheer for the Mason basketball team and for my son Patrick at every game....sorry that too irritates you!
    Thank you,
    Wanda H. Holloway

Choose a sticker or emoticon

Last edited: