Game 24: AT University of Rhode Island, Tuesday, February 9th, 7 PM, NO TV

GMU_DCU

All-Conference
I'd say Paulsen will be happy to be within 4 points at the half. Wasn't Mason's best half of basketball that is for sure, definitely room to improve in the second half.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Not very often you can give up six 3s in a half and only be down by 4. We did enough good things to stay in the game — like outrebounding then by 6 and hitting all 8 of our FT attempts — but we can't keep playing shoddy defense and expect to win.

We need to come out on their shooters in the second half and make them beat us another way.

GMU_DCU

All-Conference
give up two thunder dunks to start the second half. Thompson responds with a 3 point play. 45 - 43 RI

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
RI all the sudden up by 11..put a fork in it. The effort just not there on D tonight.

If there's a big weakness to Otis, Jaire, and Abram so far it's been their horrifyingly bad defense against any guard with talent.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
If there's a big weakness to Otis, Jaire, and Abram so far it's been their horrifyingly bad defense against any guard with talent.

I have to keep reminding myself that Otis is a freshman, but he has trouble enough staying with his man yet he constantly cheats off him to help others. Just stay with your guy and let everybody else cover their own guy.

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Kam is not ready to the floor under any circumstances. He is lost. He was by the basket, uncovered and wasn't even looking to score. He needs to watch th e game from the bench at this point.WOW

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I have to keep reminding myself that Otis is a freshman, but he has trouble enough staying with his man yet he constantly cheats off him to help others. Just stay with your guy and let everybody else cover their own guy.

It's something they're going to have to learn, can't give anyone an inch of space on that perimeter.

It doesn't help that right now our defense is let the other team probe and do whatever they want to do for as long as they want and hope they miss whatever shot they take.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Rhody almost shooting 70% from 3...from 3! What's the NCAA record for team 3-point shooting percentage in a game? I think Rhody might break it tonight.