Game 24: AT UMass, Feb 12th, 7 PM, NO TV

patriot2000

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
FG% was 39.7 (26-68) and 28% from 3 (7-25) -- they took a lot of 3s. Agreed, it's more a problem with getting our bigs up in the air, though...Copes and Jenkins can both get block happy.
Oh, ok. Still, 40% isn't great, but at least our 3pt defense has been good. You're right, our bigs need to remember that blocking is a last resort, either after good defense has been played or to correct a defensive error. It is not a substitute for good defense. Our guards need to remember that getting in front of their man and getting good position is better than reaching in from behind.

I'm probably being much too picky after our first back to back A10 wins!! But since our Hewitt-era teams play better on the road, we're gonna need to do better on Saturday to beat the Bonnies!

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Pretty sure he read Tom's post that he was taking an early flight home.Testament that players are on these boards.

Wow, I'm flattered if I did inspire him, because he was in beast mode tonight. I might list a whole string of things we don't do well before the game Saturday. :cool:

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Kellogg was so fing cocky in the press conference and said this was a game they should of won.

NOTHING is guaranteed you cocky, slick back hair D-Bag. Now suck on Sherrod's balls

So losing pretty much the entire game, and by double digits for the vast majority of the second half means his team should have won? Damn, someone should send that memo to Hewitt so he can stop trying to play games close.