Free Mason Bobbleheads (Marquise Moore, David Verburg) and Mt. Clutchmore

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I am surprised the Final 4 guys haven’t attempted to monetize their achievement by offering sighned basketballs or other items.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I am surprised the Final 4 guys haven’t attempted to monetize their achievement by offering sighned basketballs or other items.
Agreed. Funny enough I have a ball signed by the entire team, but I had to get it off eBay years ago.

The real prize is @sigmanorm who has the ball from the UConn game AND has it signed. Priceless.

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
@masonbballfreak Both of my Marquise Moore bobbleheads broke, so I'd be interested in that one, if it's intact. And I might have an extra Gabe, I'll have to check. I have literally boxes and boxes of stuff...

illayin

Sixth Man
I still need a Gunston bobblehead - they gave those out before my time.

I have one on display at work... my friend knew I wanted one and randomly found it at an antique shop and gifted it to me. I saw one at a thrift store one time like 10 years ago and passed on it (smh) because I didn't realize how rare they are and thought I'd find it on eBay for cheaper. None even sold on eBay in the past year. I think last time I saw one on there it sold for $50 very quickly.

illayin

Sixth Man
@masonbballfreak Both of my Marquise Moore bobbleheads broke, so I'd be interested in that one, if it's intact. And I might have an extra Gabe, I'll have to check. I have literally boxes and boxes of stuff...

all of my original Final Four set and my Larranaga cutting down the net ladder figurine are broken thanks to my ex's cat knocking them from the top of a bookcase lol... luckily my ex also had the FF set and left them for me. unfortunately, no backup of the Larranaga figurine which was my favorite. I'll check to see if I have an extra MM or not.

illayin

Sixth Man
Agreed. Funny enough I have a ball signed by the entire team, but I had to get it off eBay years ago.

The real prize is @sigmanorm who has the ball from the UConn game AND has it signed. Priceless.

Damn... that's nice!

I have a FF mini-ball I bought on ebay for like $10 signed by the team and JL except for like 3 players (unfortunately it's 3 main players...Butler, Jai, and someone else I forget)... I guess I could get LB's and Jai's relatively easily.

The Great PATSby

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I have one on display at work

Just out of curiosity… where do you work???

giphy.gif

illayin

Sixth Man
Does anyone know if there was ever a mini Final Four banner (not the pennant) made of a felt-type material that was sold at the bookstore back in 2006? I have been on the search for it forever, but all I've been able to find is a nylon banner... but I could have sworn the felt-type material one existed.