CAA

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
The CAA was the 22nd ranked conference in the RPI at this time last year. SO far this year, they are ranked 12th. That is an improvement of 10 spots in just one year. That's what happens when a conference gets rid of the dead weight (ODU and Mason). Turns out we were holding them back. We are the A10 and C-USA's problem now.

Just kidding, but seriously this might mean something might not, just thought it was interesting.

JBiggs

Starter
It's early December, so RPI is pretty meaningless still. I think this is based entirely on the fact that the CAA had played a brutal, brutal OOC schedule, abd while they've lost more games than they've won, the strength of schedule had kept them that high.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

GMUSSTN

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
Wonder where we would finish if we had stayed?

Probably same as last year, the way we're playing. Maybe a few more wins thanks to JMU and a few other bottom feeders than we will get this year, but I'm fine with that. A-10 is a much easier sell to recruits than "how does playing Hofstra twice a year sound to you?"

Cool Disco Dan

Sixth Man
It's early December, so RPI is pretty meaningless still. I think this is based entirely on the fact that the CAA had played a brutal, brutal OOC schedule, abd while they've lost more games than they've won, the strength of schedule had kept them that high.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Conference RPI is meaningful at this point since we're roughly 2/3rds of the way through the OOC schedule. Individual team RPIs will change a lot, but the conf RPIs won't move much after the first week of Jan.