Brad needs to hurry and pull the trigger

I don't have any sources. I don't even post this crap on Social Media. I don't tweet, nor have I over 100,000 tweets to my name. blame this all on Tom Block. He was the same person who tweeted that Moton was mulling an offer on Saturday, remember?

At least everything I posted was factual (even though I pulled it out of my a**), except the part where Turner turned us down late last night.

"Folks, according to my sources do not count on Edwards to hire a former Coach L guy. The sources indicate Edwards will hire his own guy, and that it was TOC's duty to promote within before."

Don't make me go back and actually count all the times you referenced your sources.

And this board counts as social media.

Bricker

Starter
I don't have any sources. I don't even post this crap on Social Media. I don't tweet, nor have I over 100,000 tweets to my name. blame this all on Tom Block. He was the same person who tweeted that Moton was mulling an offer on Saturday, remember?

At least everything I posted was factual (even though I pulled it out of my a**), except the part where Turner turned us down late last night.

So, are you campaigning for second-worst behind Block?

Bricker

Starter
Alright, the more I read about him, the better I feel. We could do worse. Very good x and O guy, good defense, and reminds me of Larranaga some in one interview I saw.

Would def. be a Larranaga-esque hire. Underwhelming but maybe just what we need. No one is a sure thing... he could be great for the program. Just seems to go against the rhetoric. Makes me think bigger fish don't trust the new regime's commitment to winning just yet...
:slanty:

DeepValue

Starter
The search firm is just there to increase their commissions by getting candidates bid up. We'd be better off consulting John Feinstein at this point.

P

PoorManProfit

Spectator
Dang at this rate we may have to broaden our search to the HS ranks, maybe Joe Wooten from Bishop O'connell is available???

I live down the street and talked to Joe. No interest!!

OP
p8triotfan4life

p8triotfan4life

Starter
just so we are tracking at home...Wichita State and vcu could be opening up this week if Greg Marshall and Shaka get gobbled up by cash from Bama and Texas.