News Anali Okoloji in Brooklyn, but may not be with Patriots

patriot2000

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
It's cool... Honestly I was told he had great practices and all... But to not be given a shot I really have no answer... I haven't heard any negative performance reviews about practice or mental lapses... No issues off the court either... So I'm just as lost as the next person when it comes to finding a legit reason
So either there's something you don't know or Blewitt is just that much of a moron

As far as Gray goes, I think it goes back to the beginning of the 2012-13 season. Gray and Copes were suspended for the start of the season. Both were projected to be starters that year.

Game 4 of the season was down at the VI tournament. One of those players started (and starts to this day) the other never got off the bench.

Both were projected as starters. Both were suspended for the same rule-breaking and one gets right into the line up and the other one doesn't?

Makes no sense...but might explain a ton.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I desperately want to know more about the Gray situation.

Virgil, I am a fan of his, so don't take this the wrong way, but there's got to be more to it than Hewitt being a moron. What is VG doing wrong that he could correct to get more minutes?

To clarify the thought process behind my question, I'm a teacher. The vast majority of teachers I know are really, really good. But many people who know nothing but think they know what they're talking about blame teachers for everything. At the same time, teachers blame kids and parents for everything.

Being a teacher, a parent, a teacher's kid, a former businessman, and a business man's kid, I have some knowledge of both worlds. I have learned that the teachers who blame the kids and parents are right 99% of the time. But, I never blame the kids or parents. Why not? Because I can't control them. I can only control me. I don't give a crap whose fault it is, I just know it's MY job to fix it.

VG is a superior athlete and a good basketball player. He's loyal, a team player, and of good character. So, my question is, what is he actively doing to earn more play? If what he's trying didn't work, what is he trying next? If he believes he can help this team win, how is he going to make it happen?

I don't ask this in a negative way or to challenge his character. It's a genuine question out of pure fan's curiosity.

I would say this about the teacher analogy 2000, and I think you would probably agree. If it's only one or two or three students in a classroom who don't pay attention, won't do their work, are a distraction, you are right, it is usually on those students and not the teacher. They are the anomaly, a disharmony in a well run classroom.

However, if everyone in the class is a misfit except a few stellar students who are self-motivated anyway (Jenkins, Allen) and no one does what they're told and has no clue what is going on, that is usually a failure of the teacher to set the proper tone at the beginning of the school year, to communicate high standards and manage their classroom properly.

As for the Copes vs. Gray situation, they aren't really the same. With Gray, we had Allen, Sherrod and Holloway on the roster taking those potential minutes away from Gray. Who else on this roster should be playing center? I'll wait for your answer (I'll be waiting for a long time I suspect).

patriot2000

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Gemini - I agree with you on all counts. I just wonder why Gray was SO under utilized, even wheb people ahead of him on the depth chart were struggling

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

Washingtonian

Hall of Famer
#GMU18Advice is trending in DC this morning, and Anali tweets this:

Anali Okoloji ‏@KING_AOK1 7h
#GMU18Advice Stay focus, have fun and remember you can't trust everybody. #TheseHoesAintLoyal
1f4af.png