News Anali Okoloji in Brooklyn, but may not be with Patriots

Robot

Administrator
Posted on the MasonHoops.com Blog:

"Anali Okoloji in Brooklyn, but may not be with Patriots" by Chris Metsala

Just ahead of the A10 PIG game vs. Fordham, we’re hearing that Patriot forward Anali Okoloji is not “with the team” for tonight’s matchup. Based on his Twitter feed, he posted “BROOKLYN” this morning and posted a photo of one of the iconic NYC bridges. He may be in NYC today, but it’s possible that […]

Continue reading...

DeepValue

Starter
IMAG0788_2.jpg

You mad?

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
No way he comes back next season. Whether it's his own choice or the staff pushes him away. I hear he's a great student, but it's just not there for him on the court. At least not with Mason.

P

PoorManProfit

Spectator
Things are looking up already. I thank Anali for his service and wish him nothing but the best moving forward.

Talk about addition by subtraction! Hopefully he graduates in May.

KAOriginal

All-American
I dont even want to bust on the kid. While his weakness on the court has been well documented on this board.....we've lost just as badly and stupidly with him playing less and less as the season went on.....

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Hopefully he pulls an East Coast Marcaccini, stays in NYC after the team heads home tonight and starts banging a supermodel.

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
so that's what CBS Sports Network looks like in HD. After trying to watch the end of the AU game last night, I fired off another email to FiOS complaining.

Washingtonian

Hall of Famer
so that's what CBS Sports Network looks like in HD. After trying to watch the end of the AU game last night, I fired off another email to FiOS complaining.

I have Comcast and CBS SN looks like in HD to me. I have a 32" TV for whatever that is worth.

Pablo

Hall of Famer
20140109_235851_resized_1-jpg.36

A picture is worth a thousand words.

So, has Anali been located?

Last edited:

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
Anali just tweeted: "The mason community has impacted my life so much over the last 3 years & I couldn't be more blessed and grateful for my time here."

Well, he's gone like we all thought he'd be. Open scholly.