News Tracking Official Adidas / Other Gear

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
A coach to late. But just saw this on insta. Burn the ships!

7F137A12-EBA0-48C9-ABF4-EF1A405DC4E1.jpeg

Last edited:

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Long story short - received word yesterday that Mason is still working on the adidas gear situation with the procurement guy at Mason along with the adidas rep. I'll keep you updated.
Everytime I see an update here, I keep hoping a new (or several) Mason logo will appear, along with cool new stuff. Maybe we are getting closer. Fingers crossed.

Mason32

Starter
Long story short - received word yesterday that Mason is still working on the adidas gear situation with the procurement guy at Mason along with the adidas rep. I'll keep you updated.

Like an online store flash sale again or new stuff will available online from Mason's bookstore?

dr. gunnie

Administrator
Staff member
I’m just curious, last night the bookstore kiosk at EBA had some adidas basketball jerseys available.

5216DFAE-9D56-468D-97F2-09D92210A4C3.jpeg

Which jersey would you be more interested in?

A) An adidas basketball jersey that doesn’t match the look of our current jersey, but it’s adidas.

B) A third party jersey that matches the style our current jersey (both decoration and trim), but isn’t made by adidas and doesn’t have the adidas logo.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
I’m just curious, last night the bookstore kiosk at EBA had some adidas basketball jerseys available.

View attachment 1253

Which jersey would you be more interested in?

A) An adidas basketball jersey that doesn’t match the look of our current jersey, but it’s adidas.

B) A third party jersey that matches the style our current jersey (both decoration and trim), but isn’t made by adidas and doesn’t have the adidas logo.
B all day. Such a Mason thing to sell a jersey in the arena that is obviously not the same as what the team wears. What’s the point?

dr. gunnie

Administrator
Staff member
For those that want to keep track - which is nobody, but anyway:

Coach's Gear Tracker

Black 1/4 Zip w/ White Star Logo (Adidas Team Issue Quarter-Zip Top)
Worn 7 times - current record 4-3

Grey 1/4 Zip w/ White Star Logo (Adidas Team Issue Quarter-Zip Top)
Worn 3 times - current record 1-2
*against ODU some had the full logo, others star logo

Black 1/4 Zip Grey Shoulders w/ full 1 Color Grey Logo (Lightweight UV Quarter-Zip Sweatshirt)
Worn 3 times - current record 2-2

Heather Grey 1/4 Zip w/ Full 1 Color Black Logo (3 Stripe 1/4 Zip Golf Pullover)
Worn 3 times - current record 2-1

All Black 1/4 Zip w/ White Star Logo on Sleeve (Recycled Content COLD.RDY Quarter-Zip Pullover or 3 Stripe 1/4 Zip Golf Pullover)
Worn 4 times - current record 2-2 *hard to tell with all black - looks to me GW all black might be the 3 stripe pullover, UMass and La Salle the COLD.RDY

Unicorn Crew Sweater w/ Mason Wording (No idea what this is. I talked with two Adidas Reps who also don't know what it is. Possibly from a "Book Only" order that is not for retail. Will offer reward for info on this item)

Green 1/4 Zip with GM logo (Adicross Quarter-Zip Sweatshirt)
Worn 1 time - current record 0-1

Last edited:

mason89

Starter
For those that want to keep track - which is nobody, but anyway:

Coach's Gear Tracker

Black 1/4 Zip w/ White Star Logo (Adidas Team Issue Quarter-Zip Top)
Worn 7 times - current record 4-3

Grey 1/4 Zip w/ White Star Logo (Adidas Team Issue Quarter-Zip Top)
*against ODU some had the full logo, others star logo

Black 1/4 Zip Grey Shoulders w/ full 1 Color Grey Logo (Lightweight UV Quarter-Zip Sweatshirt)

Heather Grey 1/4 Zip w/ Full 1 Color Black Logo (3 Stripe 1/4 Zip Golf Pullover)

All Black 1/4 Zip w/ White Star Logo on Sleeve (Recycled Content COLD.RDY Quarter-Zip Pullover)

Unicorn Crew Sweater w/ Mason Wording (No idea what this is. I talked with two Adidas Reps who also don't know what it is. Possibly from a "Book Only" order that is not for retail. Will offer reward for info on this item)

Green 1/4 Zip with GM logo (Adicross Quarter-Zip Sweatshirt)
Worn 1 time - current record 0-1
Good numbers, Gunnie. These are the analytics the coaching staff really needs to pay attention to. You can't win if you don't feel right!

dr. gunnie

Administrator
Staff member
I just got an email from The Golf Warehouse ( https://www.tgw.com/ ) - they have a special for today only - buy one qualifying item, get the second 50% off. They have two of the coaching gear items below if anyone is interested - would save you $30.... and we are a combined 4-2 when wearing these two items.

1645024661803.png

dr. gunnie

Administrator
Staff member
These metrics are great. This is clearly why we lost vs ODU. Can't have a balanced effort with unbalanced Grey 1/4 Zips! ;)
After further review, it looks like there were two different all black selections being worn at La Salle too. And I can't find any proof yet, but I think we might have been mismatched vs Nevada too.

This I know, when the staff isn't rockin' together, we lose.

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
New baseball coach means new baseball uniforms:
View: https://twitter.com/MasonBaseball/status/1570528769420689410

But......not a fan.

I dont mind green pinstripes with white, but not gray
(softball used to have green pinstripes with white in the mid 90s)
Use the other GM logo
the GM logo on the home whites is too small
use the same font as said logo for the letters and numbers on the jersey
get some gold trim in there
the gray is too dark
green hat with gold brim would be a nice second hat option

they played at Wake Forest this spring and saw their pinstripes (even though Wake is a Nike school):

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
New baseball coach means new baseball uniforms:
View: https://twitter.com/MasonBaseball/status/1570528769420689410

But......not a fan.

I dont mind green pinstripes with white, but not gray
(softball used to have green pinstripes with white in the mid 90s)
Use the other GM logo
the GM logo on the home whites is too small
use the same font as said logo for the letters and numbers on the jersey
get some gold trim in there
the gray is too dark
green hat with gold brim would be a nice second hat option

they played at Wake Forest this spring and saw their pinstripes (even though Wake is a Nike school):
Agree... the GM logo on the whites is awful.

Gray is just gross. Burn those uni's.

Should of done Green jerseys with Gold lettering and white pants.