2024 A10 Transfer List

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
If I had to guess, Hall was contacted by Ohio State. But since Holtmann got fired, everything is off the table now.

Maybe one of Holtmann’s assistants still knows Skinn and gave him a heads up, trying to get on his good side, knowing Skinn is on the rise and Holtmann’s staff is most likely on the way out.

Rational: Hall is from Ohio and Skinn coached at Ohio State.

This is me just making stuff up, but it’s the offseason, so I’m just left to my imagination.

Last edited:

Jack Strop

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
If I had to guess, Hall was contacted by Ohio State. But since Holtmann got fired, everything is off the table now.

Maybe one of Holtmann’s assistants still knows Skinn and gave him a heads up, trying to get on his good side, knowing Skinn is on the rise and Holtmann’s staff is most likely on the way out.

This is me just making stuff up, but it’s the offseason, so I’m just left to my imagination.

STOP! This foolhardy speculation is what spawns, mutates, and festers into unfounded, ugly rumors. JUST STOP! We have enough conspiracy theories going around in many facets of our lives. Don't add to the conspiracy cluster f**k. It's a complete life-energy drain.

KAOriginal

All-American
STOP! This foolhardy speculation is what spawns, mutates, and festers into unfounded, ugly rumors. JUST STOP! We have enough conspiracy theories going around in many facets of our lives. Don't add to the conspiracy cluster f**k. It's a complete life-energy drain.
Personally this type of speculation is more entertaining than anything I could stream..or be discussed on these very boards to pass the off season.

Like what if Hall was going G League but he likes Powerade better? So it becomes Pepsi/Gatorade sends word that no Coke/Powerade follower is getting a deal.

That's speculation worth engaging in.....

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
I don’t disagree with you, but my post is obviously just BS lol. If anyone takes my post seriously, they need help lol.

FlPatriot

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Interesting timing on that post/picture. Athletics has been kicked out of EBA since prior to Thursday in preparation for Jurassic World Live which runs through 3/31. Things aren't always what they appear to be...
??

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
OP
Pablo

Pablo

Hall of Famer

TRANSFERRED TO
Arkansas

COMMITTED