GIVING DAY 2023
Agree with this. I think we have enough down low in Year 1 to get by in the A10...Haynes will obviously take that to another level next year.Are we sleeping on Kelly and Malik? Kelly looked pretty skilled and Malik has shown he can bang in the A10. Neither one is going to be Oduro, but that’s ok.
A10 always comes down to guard play anyway and hopefully Polite, Maddox, Billups, and Hall are up for it.
I'm more intrigued by our guard play as well. I'm confident that Polite will continue to get better and could become a top PG in the A10...especially if he stays healthy.
- Who is our "go-to" guy when we need a big shot down the stretch? Probably Maddox.
- Who is Ronald (if he's not doing it himself) looking to go to on offense? Who does he trust?
- If Maddox is Option 1, who is Option 2 if he's in foul trouble or having an off night?
- Does Hall take the leap we and the coaching staff expect him to with more playing time?
- How do our guards/scoring options mesh? This will be answered as they play more games together.