2023 Recruiting

The Great PATSby

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Good news is on the way. Probably not this week, but soon.

HugeFreeKookaburra-size_restricted.gif

rf1

Four-star Recruit
Rhode Island continues to do well recruiting the DMV area. Both Myers and Dubsky in this class alone this week.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
September and October is official visit season, so if its mid October and we don't have anyone then I'll be scratching my head.

But for now, not so much. Recruiting is very fluid and I think we were spoiled because of how last summer went. Plenty of good fish in the sea.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
September and October is official visit season, so if its mid October and we don't have anyone then I'll be scratching my head.

But for now, not so much. Recruiting is very fluid and I think we were spoiled because of how last summer went. Plenty of good fish in the sea.
Indeed and because of the portal, no need to reach on Plan B guys now. Aim high and see what happens.

FreeGunston12

All-American
I believe Ugbo has opted to stay overseas. Add Austin Ball to that list. High priority and expected September visitor.
Shame about Ugbo. With him out of the mix, I don't think we actively are targeting any big men. But maybe we don't need to. Does that speak to Kim's confidence in the development of guys like Peter Oduro, Ojiako, Henry? Or the ability to grab another big in the portal if needed? Surely we are not anticipating that Josh will stick around another year?

And is that expected Ball visit in addition to the one you've hinted about in August or just a shift of the time frame?

Patriot8

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Shame about Ugbo. With him out of the mix, I don't think we actively are targeting any big men. But maybe we don't need to. Does that speak to Kim's confidence in the development of guys like Peter Oduro, Ojiako, Henry? Or the ability to grab another big in the portal if needed? Surely we are not anticipating that Josh will stick around another year?

And is that expected Ball visit in addition to the one you've hinted about in August or just a shift of the time frame?
As far as I could tell, Amani Hansberry was really the only true big guy the staff went after in this class. Having Ojiako and Henry is certainly a perk.

Ball is in addition to the August visitor. Hoping to confirm in the next few days.