2022 Recruiting

JPgmuswim

Starter
4 star forward prospect Kendall Campbell apparently taking an official to Mason June 2-4.

It’s nice having a 4 Star on campus. If I had to guess visits is probably one of the key areas KE really shines. Spending 2-3 days with a recruit on campus. The more time he gets to spend with a kid in person the better our odds, his personality and the way he connects I bet blows other coaches out of the water.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
It’s nice having a 4 Star on campus. If I had to guess visits is probably one of the key areas KE really shines. Spending 2-3 days with a recruit on campus. The more time he gets to spend with a kid in person the better our odds, his personality and the way he connects I bet blows other coaches out of the water.

Even if he doesn't commit, just getting a 4-star on campus is a huge improvement over the previous coach.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Even if he doesn't commit, just getting a 4-star on campus is a huge improvement over the previous coach.

I don't know man, I sorta enjoyed the pissing and moaning we all could do when we got the 0 star prospects with only an offer from a low major.

:ducks gunshots:

Yeah I absolutely f**king love seeing "4 star on george mason's campus" in the same sentence". LFG.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
2022 SG Justyn Fernandes is now a 4-star as well. Simpkins has been on him from when the old staff was still here ... now all the big boys are coming on strong because the kid is an absolute freak, AJ athleticism at 6-6 with a handle and 3-point stroke

There will be a long list of offers for this kid, but gotta be in it to win it.

I certainly like our chances with guys like this under English than I did with Paulsen to say the least.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Fernandez’s stock keeps blowing up — he just got an invite to the prestigious Pangos All-American camp in Vegas. If he does well there expect some really big-time offers to come rolling in. So glad we finally have a coach capable of recruiting on this level ...