2022-2023 Season: Games of Interest - Future Opponents

GMUSSTN

Starter
Good points. Though I do agree with letting Paulsen go, a Mooney advocate might counter with "what's Mason's record under 3 coaches since Larranaga left."
You really can't count that because Hewitt should have never been hired in the first place. If we had gone through a regular coach hiring process and hired a consultant I doubt they would have landed on Paul "Pay me $7 million to go away" Hewitt. He was radioactive even when we gave him the job.

GMUYoda

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
11/22 update

Tulane (now 4-1) beat Rhode Island (now 1-4) 78-75
South Florida (1-5) beats St. Joseph's (2-3) 75-62
UC San Diego (2-4) beats GW (3-2) 75-70
Fordham (5-1) beats Stonehill (2-5, from the NEC) 71-60
East Carolina (4-1) beats Toledo (3-2) 86-75
Richmond (3-3) beats Temple (2-4) 61-49
St. Bonaventure (3-2) beats Southern Indiana (2-3) 80-66
UMES (2-3) beats Marist (1-4) 70-59

Where's the party?

Four-star Recruit
I know this is reaching for something positive, but I have to say the American win over G'town makes me feel a little better about Mason. Notwithstanding our meltdown in the V.I, I was really disappointed in our game with American, in which we looked awful in the first half. Given that we apparently made adjustments at half-time, or our physical advantages finally took over, at least we came back to win against what seems now to be a feisty American squad.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I know this is reaching for something positive, but I have to say the American win over G'town makes me feel a little better about Mason. Notwithstanding our meltdown in the V.I, I was really disappointed in our game with American, in which we looked awful in the first half. Given that we apparently made adjustments at half-time, or our physical advantages finally took over, at least we came back to win against what seems now to be a feisty American squad.
Georgetown had not won a game for almost an entire calendar year. They SUCK. I knew this take was going to come on the boards because we of course are Mason fans and are stuck in the past

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
How is LSU doing? New coach lost all but 1 player after wade got fired.

Always liked Pat Kelsey. I think he went to Charleston. Wonder how that's going? To lazy to look all this up.

Old Ram

Four-star Recruit
Dayton (Kenpom #48) loses by 12 to NC State (#59), now the Flyers have a 3-3 record.
It’s been a really disappointing OOC season thus far for all of the A10, especially the the top of the conference. Not too many opportunities left to improve their profile.

GMUYoda

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
How is LSU doing? New coach lost all but 1 player after wade got fired.

Always liked Pat Kelsey. I think he went to Charleston. Wonder how that's going? To lazy to look all this up.
LSU is 5-1 and won the Cayman Islands Classic title

Charleston is 6-1 and has beaten 2 A10 teams

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
LSU is 5-1 and won the Cayman Islands Classic title

Charleston is 6-1 and has beaten 2 A10 teams
Someone also pointed out that Charleston beat VA tech to win the Charleston Classic.

Most surprised at LSU. Getting a team to mesh in first year is impressive. I guess their coach has some experience compared to CKE.

GMUYoda

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
St. Bonaventure defeats previously undefeated ND 63-51... led the entire game

THANK YOU!

Our donors make all of this possible! Thank you for your continued support of MasonHoops, we couldn't do it without you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jtothep