2021 Recruiting

Our 4 highest priority targets in 2021 are as follows: Darius Johnson, Erik Reynolds, Zaakir Williamson, and TJ Gadsden

Rosters are ever changing. As of today, Javon Greene, Goanar Mar, Greg Calixte, and AJ Wilson are in that class. Ian Boyd could be added to that class depending on what happens to J-DS.

I'm glad to see our staff is involved in some top notch local players. We are positioned nicely with all 4 players.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Our 4 highest priority targets in 2021 are as follows: Darius Johnson, Erik Reynolds, Zaakir Williamson, and TJ Gadsden

Rosters are ever changing. As of today, Javon Greene, Goanar Mar, Greg Calixte, and AJ Wilson are in that class. Ian Boyd could be added to that class depending on what happens to J-DS.

I'm glad to see our staff is involved in some top notch local players. We are positioned nicely with all 4 players.
While I am completely unsure that our 4 highest priority targets are those stated above (I actually know for a fact that Paulsen and Simpkins have a 6 foot 9 monster on the top of their minds) below is who they have received scholarship offers from to this day

Erik Reynolds: GMU, ECU, St Joe's, ODU, Towson, Robert Morris, Stony Brook, the MOUNT, JMU, Hofstra (he went from unrated to a 4 star on Rivals in the last two months
Darius Johnson: GMU, South Florida
TJ Gadsden: GMU, The MOUNT (kid is growing physically. 3 inches last year or so to make him 6 foot 6 6 foot 7 range)
Zaakir Williamson: GMU, UMBC, The MOUNT

While I am completely unsure that our 4 highest priority targets are those stated above (I actually know for a fact that Paulsen and Simpkins have a 6 foot 9 monster on the top of their minds) below is who they have received scholarship offers from to this day

Erik Reynolds: GMU, ECU, St Joe's, ODU, Towson, Robert Morris, Stony Brook, the MOUNT, JMU, Hofstra (he went from unrated to a 4 star on Rivals in the last two months
TJ Gadsden: GMU, The MOUNT (kid is growing physically. 3 inches last year or so to make him 6 foot 6 6 foot 7 range)

ok buddy. you believe what you want to believe.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023

I thought I saw somewhere that Va Tech and vcu also had offered Darius, but could be wrong about that.

What I’m not wrong about is that he is the best prospect of any of the recruits we’ve been connected to in the 21 class. He’d be an amazing get.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I thought I saw somewhere that Va Tech and vcu also had offered Darius, but could be wrong about that.

What I’m not wrong about is that he is the best prospect of any of the recruits we’ve been connected to in the 21 class. He’d be an amazing get.
I thought so too but neither Rivals or VerbalCommits has anyone else listed. I didn't do a crazy thorough job in looking but did a job lol

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023

there was an article that listed 5-6 schools that were involved in Darius’ recruitment including vtech and vcu, but verbal commits doesn’t have offers other than USF and mason.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I think vcu has been after Darius, but that was Erik Reynolds' handle that tweeted out he got the vcu offer. Mason is also after him too.

Doesn't really matter one way or another.

Pablo

Hall of Famer
Coach Rio

@TruPoint

·
1h

Thanks to
@MasonMBB
@SirSour
@PaulsenDave
for the invite to today’s game and offering Isaiah Folkes
@FlyBoyy_Zay