Will Mason sue???

KAOriginal

All-American
for logo/trademark unauthorized use?

Pepsi+Super+Bowl+XLIX+Halftime+Show+TpgnMQh25knl.jpg

wijg

Starter
Should have just been Missy Elliot at halftime. Just saying.
Sorry, I couldn't disagree more. Had to practically mute the sound during that portion of the show. I guess that is why they had more than just Perry, so they would have something for a wider array of tastes.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Sorry, I couldn't disagree more. Had to practically mute the sound during that portion of the show. I guess that is why they had more than just Perry, so they would have something for a wider array of tastes.

I was kind of blah about watching Katy Perry until I watched my 9-year-old daughter singing and dancing to every song. I have to admit it was fun watching her enjoying it since she hated the football part of the Super Bowl.

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Maybe it was my TV, but I thought the sound wasn't very good. Yep, Katy Perry stole the logo.

Last edited:

wijg

Starter
Maybe it was my TV, but I thought the sound wasn't very good. Yep, Katy Perry stole the logo.
I was thinking the same thing. I wrote it off to the fact that she was actually singing live, then on the radio this morning there was a suggestion that it was lip synced.
If it was, then the sound should have been much better...

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
The halftime show all around was awful. Katy Perry's clothes and dance routines looked like they were made by elementary school kids. Needed more Lenny.... he should of done a song of his instead of sing her teeny bopper garbage.

Lenny Kravitz is a legend and for him to play 2nd fiddle to Katy Perry and her pop music crap is an insult to all the hard rocking, blue blooded peeps out there. Missy Elliott hasn't been relevant since the early 2000s. But she did a pretty decent job.

Now if Katy's boob popped out at some point then I would rate this as the best halftime show of all time.

wijg

Starter
The halftime show all around was awful. Katy Perry's clothes and dance routines looked like they were made by elementary school kids.

That is sort of her trademark, so I am sure the Perry fans got what they were expecting.

Like you, I was wondering Why can't the wardrobe malfunctions happen to her.

Harry

Starter
Katy's show was all about the special effects and theatrics with seemingly little attention paid to sounding good. Bring back the rock bands like Tom Petty and Arrowsmith...at least they put on a jamming good show! Even Bruno Mars last year was better...