Welcome Ronald Polite

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Ummm...can we talk about Ronny's vertical. Dude's almost at the top of the backboard. Coach Felton tweeted this and mentioned hip surgery from last year. I know a lot have started to lose faith in him, but I don't think we've seen his full potential yet.

FUwIVmjUsAEF1BR
It is really impressive. Hoping for a breakout year for him.

I couldn't get that high if used that table looking thing from the pic to leap from...

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I'm very curious to see what Polite looks like after a fully healthy offseason, and once he's a year farther removed from surgery. Some of the people criticizing him were the same ones that wrote off Oduro. Let's see if he can unlock his potential.

Mason32

Starter
Mason32 has received a warning for trolling behavior.
It is really impressive. Hoping for a breakout year for him.

I couldn't get that high if used that table looking thing from the pic to leap from...

It would be more impressive if he could make three-pointers

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I'm very curious to see what Polite looks like after a fully healthy offseason, and once he's a year farther removed from surgery. Some of the people criticizing him were the same ones that wrote off Oduro. Let's see if he can unlock his potential.
to be fair to myself I wrote off Oduro before he stepped on campus... Polite is a 3rd year junior but I digress

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Ronny Polite is coming back, he just announced on Twitter.

Like Malik, this will be his third coach. That’s incredible loyalty to Mason and the mens basketball program.

He is the key to so many things, and I’m hoping for him to put in a lot of work, stays healthy, and takes the next steps to improve his craft.

Last edited:

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Like Malik, I think Ronny will thrive in an up-tempo system where he can get downhill and make plays instead of spending most of his time orchestrating a halfcourt offense. Getting our starting PG back is a massive W for Tony as he goes about trying to rebuild the roster.

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
1. Dinkins & Marsh
2. Polite & TBD
3. Ball & TBD (Hall?)
4. TBD & TBD
5. Henry & TBD (Aire?)
Oduro & TBD & TBD

smccart5

Starter
This is absolutely massive. Keeping our staring PG and (at times) best player will allow us to keep some of the end of year momentum we saw going-- along with super athletic hype man Malik Henry.

Ronnie proved something very important last year: he is clutch. And you CAN'T COACH CLUTCH!! Not the best FT shooter, but he hits them when we really needed. Not the best shooter, but he'll knock a triple when its winning time, i.e. Richmond game in Brooklyn.

Looking forward to 2 more years of Mr. Ronald Polite.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
P
This is absolutely massive. Keeping our staring PG and (at times) best player will allow us to keep some of the end of year momentum we saw going-- along with super athletic hype man Malik Henry.

Ronnie proved something very important last year: he is clutch. And you CAN'T COACH CLUTCH!! Not the best FT shooter, but he hits them when we really needed. Not the best shooter, but he'll knock a triple when its winning time, i.e. Richmond game in Brooklyn.

Looking forward to 2 more years of Mr. Ronald Polite.

79% FT shooter ain’t too shabby (he shot 80% his sophomore season). 36.4% 3 point shooting on decent volume last year. Not eye-popping but definitely effective.