Welcome KD Johnson

illayin

Sixth Man
Seems like a Russell Westbrook or Marcus Smart type energy-wise and the latter defense-wise... and also shot selection-wise unfortunately. In the A-10 though, I imagine it will very much be a net positive for us, especially if he doesn't have to be a primary scorer.

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
This is where the Masons of the college basketball can take advantage of this new NIL era.

This is the sweet spot for us. Players who have collected a nice check for three years but want to get more playing time in their final year of college basketball.

They’ll still get paid just not as much. I think a lot of seniors would take a cut in pay for increased playing time in their final year.

The right collection of thes type of players mixed with traditional recruits could do wonders.

beau75

Four-star Recruit
This is where the Masons of the college basketball can take advantage of this new NIL era.

This is the sweet spot for us. Players who have collected a nice check for three years but want to get more playing time in their final year of college basketball.

They’ll still get paid just not as much. I think a lot of seniors would take a cut in pay for increased playing time in their final year.

The right collection of thes type of players mixed with traditional recruits could do
Great Stuff here

KAOriginal

All-American
Right, the new motto in college athletics is “Live for today.” Whatever happens tomorrow will take care of itself one way or another.

I will find it interesting when one coach thinks outside the box and forgoes even looking at high school players. Unless you are too tier where a top tier prospect may want to go, you have no reason to waste time on high school kids who may not work out, may not stay or you over recruit thru the portal.

Just spend every year holding what you have or vulturing the portal.

OP
HoopsAdmin

HoopsAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
IMG_1894.jpeg

This is gonna be fun!

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I’ve had a night to sleep on it, and I woke up more stoked than before somehow. This is such a steal, I’m not sure what kind of deal with the devil Tony has made but I’m here for it and if we need another blood sacrifice let’s do it. We’re a couple of glue pieces away from being a tournament team next season.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I’ve had a night to sleep on it, and I woke up more stoked than before somehow. This is such a steal, I’m not sure what kind of deal with the devil Tony has made but I’m here for it and if we need another blood sacrifice let’s do it. We’re a couple of glue pieces away from being a tournament team next season.
It’s obvious that the only other thing we could do other than bringing back Mikey the Chimp, was bringing back a Larranaga guy to our program. This has satisfied the basketball gods enough to put us on the right path.