• THANK YOU DONORS!!
    I'd like to personally thank everyone that participated in our first donor drive in years! We raised over double the amount that we set as a goal. You guys are awesome! This money helps to fuel much needed upgrades around here - and also includes monthly server costs and software licenses. We are excited for the future and your donations ensure that there will be a place to talk about George Mason basketball (among other things) for seasons to come! - The Management

Welcome D'Shawn Schwartz

FreeGunston12

All-Conference
All lefty lineup next year? Kolek, Schwartz, Miller. Who's next?
Yup. Coach E got the message, we love lefties.
outstanding.
I dont watch a lot (or any) Pac 12 hoops. Who would he compare to whether a former Mason player or 2020-2021 A10 player?
Didn't watch him actually, but his highlights actually remind me a bit of Miller. Looks to move well without the ball too, so maybe a bit of Grady in him.

psyclone

All-American
Kenpom "comparables" for Schwartz:

Similar
: Isaiah Livers '20 (919), Riley Norris '17 (916), Scott Martin '11 (914), Andrew Chrabascz '16 (913), Andrew Chrabascz '17 (913),

This is the first time I've ever looked at this in Kenpom, who admits that this analytic is a work-in-progress. I think Livers was the guy from U Michigan who got hurt before the NCAAs and was said to doom the Wolverines chances. I don't follow all the college players that much, so others may be able to chime in.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Now lets see if this addition begets more and encourages more of the big three on our current roster to stay.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Timeline is shrinking for our 3 guys. Does Oduro think transferring down is a good thing? C'mon man!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PointGuardEyes

#MasonNation Network