Summer Rehab for vcu's Larry Sanders

There is no program or rehabilitation that can offset a vcu "education."

Guy is a complete clown who plays stoned half the time and wastes his talent. He'll be giving oral pleasure to art students back in Richmond under the overpass on the Boulevard once he blows all his NBA cash and is out of the league.

I hope you somehow gets clean, posts a triple-double againstthe Pistons, then suddenly dies.

Last edited:
Honest question if you have a vcu death pool. Who dies first, Sanders from drug-induced heart failure or Pavarotti from a cheeseburger or viagara-induced heart failure?

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
We shouldn't be insulting someone who is trying to deal with an addiction. That should be out of bounds.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
It should be, but it's not.

What happened to you? You used to be all about the music. You probably want to pay for Sanders' rehab with taxpayer dollars, despite his salary.

Oh I am still a mean son ofa bitch - but if he is going through rehab for a real problem and is trying to get himself right - the Christian in me does not want to knock a man for making positive changes.

However, I am not above chipping in for hiring GMUTom to snort Coke off a hookers a** in front of his room as a taunt and a temptation.