Sherrod Wright: Career Scoring

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Sherrod Wright is a superb athlete and a wonderful person. After giving it all on the floor, he came to the table to sign autographs even though he was visibly exhausted, sore and I am guessing disappointed. He was extremely nice and encouraged both of my children.

His father is a wonderful person as well. He was just as nice and had wonderful things to tell my children.

I wish Sherrod all the best in life. You have worked hard and represented Mason well. Good Luck!

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Piss off, you just don't get it.

I think what you don't get is that everyone on this board knows this. Sherrod plays hard every game and deserves recognition for that. The fact that as a collective team, all 13 of our players can't defend for sh*t and are so wildly inconsistent that one can go for 15 and 8 in one game and then shoot 1-5 in the very next game.

Sherrod and Allen did everything they could to keep Mason in the game, but the rest of the team let them down.

Masonfan3

Starter
Sherrod Wright is a superb athlete and a wonderful person. After giving it all on the floor, he came to the table to sign autographs even though he was visibly exhausted, sore and I am guessing disappointed. He was extremely nice and encouraged both of my children.

His father is a wonderful person as well. He was just as nice and had wonderful things to tell my children.

I wish Sherrod all the best in life. You have worked hard and represented Mason well. Good Luck!

I second that. Sherrod represents all that is good about George Mason. Ran into him at the mall a few years ago with my Mom and she wanted to talk to him and I didn't want her to bother him. But of course she didn't listen and he was one of the most respectful people I've ever seen. He took his headphones off, his hat off and talked to my mom for a good 5 min and looked her straight in the eyes the whole time and gave her a hug. Last night I took my nephew to get an autograph and picture with him and SW was great with all the kids always smiling and talking to each of them. J2 SW and BA played their butts off every time they stepped on the court and I hope we can make a run in Brooklyn so we can send them off the way they deserve.

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Some people are freakin clueless. These threads are made to highlight, celebrate and show our Seniors some love before they venture out into the real world.

If you want a f**king thread about how shitty we are there are about 15 current threads you can go to.

It seems like you are searching the boards daring anyone to say anything positive about our players. Piss off asshole