News Senior forward/center Erik Copes leaves George Mason program

Robot

Administrator
Posted on the MasonHoops.com Blog:

"Senior forward/center Erik Copes leaves George Mason program" by News Robot

Copes played in just four games this season due to injury.Read more here… via CollegeBasketballTalk

Continue reading...

Bricker

Starter
there had to be some academic/conduct issue

Judging by the lack of responses in this thread and the other one, I'd guess that a lot of people closer to the program know what's up and feel it would be inappropriate to comment about it on a forum like this.

Either way, I hope Erik finds what he's looking for in whatever direction he decides to go...

Vurbel

Hall of Famer
Judging by the lack of responses in this thread and the other one, I'd guess that a lot of people closer to the program know what's up and feel it would be inappropriate to comment about it on a forum like this.

Either way, I hope Erik finds what he's looking for in whatever direction he decides to go...

Either that, or people are just tired of talking about unfulfilled potential.

sigmanorm

Starter

Yep