Scoring by class so far this season:

Freshmen: 279 points (15.2%)

Sophomores: 402 (21.9%)

Juniors: 228 (12.4%)

Seniors: 923 (50.4%)

Last edited:

Harry

Starter
Next year's senior leadership will be Copes, Edwards, and Gray...'nuff said...Maybe, just maybe, because he's a senior, Gray will get some meaningful playing time. And if Edwards plays, we'll have at least three 3 point shooters in the lineup, including one who plays point guard.

But let's not forget Myles Tate, Mason's Chazz Williams!

mason2k1

Starter
Next year's senior leadership will be Copes, Edwards, and Gray...'nuff said...Maybe, just maybe, because he's a senior, Gray will get some meaningful playing time. And if Edwards plays, we'll have at least three 3 point shooters in the lineup, including one who plays point guard.

But let's not forget Myles Tate, Mason's Chazz Williams!
Or they'll continue to sit.

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Holloway and Jenkins will be the scorers next year. However, can they consistently put up 15-20 points a game from each of them? We need consistent scorers.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Holloway and Jenkins will be the scorers next year. However, can they consistently put up 15-20 points a game from each of them? We need consistent scorers.

Royal can score too but if we are starting Royal and Jenkins together he will have to be at least a 36% 3 point shooter for the offense to work.

But we should be able to work a pretty good two man game between Royal and Moore and it'll be harder to just cover up Holloway because that will leave more space for Jenkins, Royal and Moore to drive into the paint.

If we need another shooter, Gray can replace Jenkins to have 3 shooters on the floor in Holloway, Gray and Royal. If we need more defense (provided they are who we think they are going to be) we put Jenkins at the 4 and bring in Lockett and Mayimba for Holloway and Royal.

KAOriginal

All-American
I would not count on Royal. Off a year and not practicing much from what I hear...

Not sure if he might be another AO at least his first year....

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
KA strikes again. Never gets old watching him suck people in with his "intel" on who's transferring and our practices.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Royal is never out there shooting before games. I heard he is nursing an injury as well.

Yeah, I heard the same thing and noticed he wasn't on the bench for the St. Bonaventure game. How that equates to Royal being another Okoloji is the disconnect for me.

Why would a guy who wears street clothes to the game be participating in pregame warms ups? Makes no sense. Not to say he doesn't have some sort of injury but your logic seems flawed.

Guys who are redshirting go out and shoot around before games all the time. It's pretty standard practice.

Maybe my logic is flawed. Someone should ask if he's hurt. Then get back to me.

OP
Pablo

Pablo

Hall of Famer
Yeah, I heard the same thing and noticed he wasn't on the bench for the St. Bonaventure game. How that equates to Royal being another Okoloji is the disconnect for me.

So, Siegfried and you are referring to shootarounds?

I can remember watching Darren Tarver shooting on his own at every opportunity after Mason shut him down for the remainder of the 2001-02 season due to a stress fracture in his foot.

Don't know. But KA told you he wasn't practicing. If he has that part correct.....

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
So, Siegfried and you are referring to shootarounds?

I don't watch shootarounds. I just mentioned that he was not on the bench during the St. Bonaventure game. He was back on the bench for the St. Louis game.

99 Patriot

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
Scoring by class so far this season:

Freshmen: 279 points (15.2%)

Sophomores: 402 (21.9%)

Juniors: 228 (12.4%)

Seniors: 923 (50.4%)

Pablo, Any chance you can give us a minute breakdown of the same? Alone these numbers don't tell much of a story. If our seniors play 45-50% of the minutes then this doesn't concern me, if they play 30% then we may have some problems in our future.