OT: shooting near vcu campus

nynva

Preferred Walk-On

Five others were wounded by the gunfire outside the state capital's city-owned Altria Theater, which is across the street from a large, grassy park and in the middle of the Virginia Commonwealth University campus.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Terrible news.

However, as always, if anyone turns this into a politics discussion, this thread will be locked and those involved will be subject to warnings Or bans. That includes using words that reference politics too.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Absolutely horrifying. I don't live downtown, but I've been by Monroe Park numerous times. It's a nice shady oasis in the summer...especially for the homeless.
Sadly, not yesterday.

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
My fraternity brother works at vcu.... he left campus at 4pm so glad he missed this.

My high school buddy is a Richmond suburb cop. He got back to me with some info.... this is a gang related shooting.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
My fraternity brother works at vcu.... he left campus at 4pm so glad he missed this.

My high school buddy is a Richmond suburb cop. He got back to me with some info.... this is a gang related shooting.
Thanks for the update.

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Nothing good about this, but some coaches will use this against vcu when recruiting.

THANK YOU!

Our donors make all of this possible! Thank you for your continued support of MasonHoops, we couldn't do it without you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hoopsaddict