OT - Kelly's Oyster House and Bar

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Going to check it out tonight, will post thoughts. Def an interesting concept, will be curious to see if it sticks.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Oysters were top notch. Crabcake was solid. Could def feel that they were working out the kinks in the service though. I’ll be going back, but if you are a stickler for service or can’t deal with a new place going through growing pains I’d give it a month or so while they iron things out a bit.

OP
Patriotsince81

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Oysters were top notch. Crabcake was solid. Could def feel that they were working out the kinks in the service though. I’ll be going back, but if you are a stickler for service or can’t deal with a new place going through growing pains I’d give it a month or so while they iron things out a bit.
Didn't see a beer menu. Domestics and crafts?

Verdad

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Going to check it out tonight, will post thoughts. Def an interesting concept, will be curious to see if it sticks.
That location is cursed - hopefully a local restauranteur that has a successful location a few blocks away will know how to make it work.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Didn't see a beer menu. Domestics and crafts?
Yep, decent selection both in bottles and draft. Seemed to be all domestic for the most part which I like. Small wine list for the wives, and their craft cocktails are all crushes with freshly squeezed juice. I had an orange crush, not bad, but nothing to call home about either.

OP
Patriotsince81

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
FYI. Went today (Sunday 5/19). No one there due to the Asian Street Festival, a very good time I might add, in Fairfax City. Lots of potential for Kelly's though.

Attachments

• IMG_0618.jpg
    IMG_0618.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_0619.jpg
    IMG_0619.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 148

phoenix-arizona

All-American
Maybe this is more suited for the Hate Thread--but I hate how wine is sequestered for the wives. Some days I'd rather drink a bottle of red or white than beer.