OT: 10 yr follow up on JMU's last trip to NCAAs

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Did Semenov ever play at the same time as Peterson?

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
OP wanted to share something interesting with us. If you don’t want to read it, just keep scrolling.

OP
P

psyclone

Hall of Famer
OP wanted to share something interesting with us. If you don’t want to read it, just keep scrolling.
In my own defense, the thread is labeled OT. I would think enough of us have been around long enough to remember JMU's situation with Brady saving his job by making the NCAAs when his contact was expiring.

Also it does provide some perspective on the journeys of players post-college, including those playing overseas and some vague information on the money they make. Elsewhere on the boards there is a thread devoted to Ex-Pats--players playing overseas-- including interviews with many (most?) players without connections to Mason.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
In my own defense, the thread is labeled OT. I would think enough of us have been around long enough to remember JMU's situation with Brady saving his job by making the NCAAs when his contact was expiring.

Also it does provide some perspective on the journeys of players post-college, including those playing overseas and some vague information on the money they make. Elsewhere on the boards there is a thread devoted to Ex-Pats--players playing overseas-- including interviews with many (most?) players without connections to Mason.
I'm good. Guess I overreacted. My bad.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR

Ehhhh ok I guess. Maybe we can do a similar OT post on vcc?

OP
P

psyclone

Hall of Famer
Off-Topic.

I hope that we get a 16-seed play-in winner as the next 16 seed to beat a 1 seed. That is the next territory to conquer.
FDU IS a 16 play-in winner---beat Texas Southern to get to Purdue. Getting them to advance so they could knock off ANOTHER #1 would be new territory for sure!

phoenix-arizona

All-American
You are correct. I am a
Sweetest Day Fun GIF by Denyse®