OT — Old Dominion Pizza

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
New pizza joint that just opened up in FFX city, locally owned, great pizza (I had the patriot). Small but good beer selection. It’s off university by the first floor of Ornery, seems like it could be a good pre/postgame spot if it makes it. Highly recommend going when you are around campus.

New pizza joint that just opened up in FFX city, locally owned, great pizza (I had the patriot). Small but good beer selection. It’s off university by the first floor of Ornery, seems like it could be a good pre/postgame spot if it makes it. Highly recommend going when you are around campus.
Lol, literally right by my apartment complex. Need to check it out before I bounce from FFX City this May.

Verdad

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I'd be down for getting together a group of local people who would want to regularly meet up for game watches for away games, I'm only about 15 minutes from downtown Fairfax and would love to find an alum's business to support and maybe grow the game watches, since it doesn't seem it will ever happen through the AD (which I primarily blame lack of fan participation for).

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I'd be down for getting together a group of local people who would want to regularly meet up for game watches for away games, I'm only about 15 minutes from downtown Fairfax and would love to find an alum's business to support and maybe grow the game watches, since it doesn't seem it will ever happen through the AD (which I primarily blame lack of fan participation for).
I don't live close enough to Fairfax to do this every game, but I'd stop by once in a while if I knew there'd be people there. I went to a few watch parties pre-covid and the turnout wasn't good.

Verdad

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I don't live close enough to Fairfax to do this every game, but I'd stop by once in a while if I knew there'd be people there. I went to a few watch parties pre-covid and the turnout wasn't good.
Yea its gonna be done with the expectation it will only be a few of us who communicate directly with each other, and we can post here for others to join when we are getting together

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I miss away game watch parties. I haven't been able to make one in a couple years for some reason. ;-)

Old Man, Pikapp and I started a monthly Mason fan get together in the previous off season. We could get that going again if people are interested in having a reason to get together and talk Mason basketball in person.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I miss away game watch parties. I haven't been able to make one in a couple years for some reason. ;-)

Old Man, Pikapp and I started a monthly Mason fan get together in the previous off season. We could get that going again if people are interested in having a reason to get together and talk Mason basketball in person.
Let's do it - Mrs. Pikapp is getting too aggressive with the honey do list - I need to get out more

HoopsAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
I’m embarrassed for you.

“Hopefully Blaine Taylor is behind bar…”
Totally jobbed that one! .... reminds me of a story Blaine once told me at a bar in Richmond, about his friend's dog and a stick of dynamite. I think Jollay was there too, if my brain cells are telling the truth. The memories are foggy from that day.

Jack Strop

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Totally jobbed that one! .... reminds me of a story Blaine once told me at a bar in Richmond, about his friend's dog and a stick of dynamite. I think Jollay was there too, if my brain cells are telling the truth. The memories are foggy from that day.
Dog? Dynamite?? Dude... a little closure here, please? After all, we are in the midst of the off-season.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
As someone who is a new dog owner and who has now become to in touch with emotions to a degree that makes me hate myself - the story better end with the dog taking a piss on a blown up trash dumpster after nailing the ODU's president's she-dog.