Oregon State game thread

F you Obama brother in law.

This is a chance for PH's parents to go over Hewitt's head and have POTUS ORDER Holloway to get 35 mpg.

Also, do we win? What is the line?

P

PoorManProfit

Spectator
The Beavers are terrible.

Oregon State 74
G Mas 68
Final

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
Oregon State's starting center (Angus Brandt) is expected to miss our game after getting injured in yesterday's game. He averages 12 points and 5 rebounds per game.

Oregon State: 75
George Mason: 68

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Since I have nothing of value to add to today's game, I'll go with these:

I'm glad Oregon St lost. No offense to Akron, but its not like we get to play a Pac 12 team every day (regardless of how good or bad said team is).

OSU has such a little brother complex to Oregon, I wonder why OSU doesn't end their agreement with Nike and jump on board with Under Armour?

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Just saw this game is starting at 9:30 am in Hawaii. Assuming our players have already adapted to the time difference, I sure hope they are morning people.

P

PoorManProfit

Spectator
Just saw this game is starting at 9:30 am in Hawaii. Assuming our players have already adapted to the time difference, I sure hope they are morning people.

Oh yeah, Tom, no doubt G Mas will be ready to play. Do you ever get the impression they aren't ready? lol

JBiggs

Starter
Anyone have a username/password I can use to watch this on WatchESPN? I'll buy you a beer if you ever come out to Denver.

Washingtonian

Hall of Famer
I thought on the telecast yesterday the announcers said the team had morning practices and they went well.

Maybe that works to our advantage?

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
We may have changes in the starting lineup, God help us.

I'm serious, may God help us.

Based on your previous comments about yesterday's rotation, am I wrong to read your discontent to mean Okoloji is starting? I really don't get too preoccupied with who with the starting 5. Corey started yesterday and only played 7 minutes. Moore and Holloway, meanwhile, came off the bench to play 25 minutes (2nd most on the team) and Jenkins played another 20.