O-4

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Oh My God, we're 0-4 in the A10. We are clearly the worst team in the A10.

We lose the EXACT SAME WAY EVERY GAME!!! Don't tell me that's not coaching.

Please tell me this all a bad dream. I am seriously depressed right now.
No further angle can be taken, no further analysis is possible or even necessary. We are a horribly coached team and horribly run Basketball Program. Hewitt has to go, TOC has to go.
I am feeling completely helpless right now. There has to be something we can do. Someone please organize some movement and I will be onboard 100%, whatever I can do.
I hope everyone chants Fire Hewitt at the next home game. Please do your part.

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Well, the theme on Saturday is to "Green out" the Patriot Center. I'm thinking we can all show up with green trash bags over our heads. The slow suffocation can't be worse than what is transpiring in Fairfax.

polepino

Starter
Woah, Lee, don't go jumping out any windows! But seriously though, its just crazy how we do the same thing every time. This team is going through some serious team psyche issues. There is no cohesion most of the time. I think Hewitt might have lost the players if he hasn't already. WOW is right.

GMURaider

Sixth Man
I'm REALLY disgusted...

0-5 in the conference.

We blow 10 point leads like the way Jordan Belfort blew through money...

Who is the team leader? Jenkins?

What is our identity?
What is our long term vision for becoming a program that can beat BCS teams and make the NCAAs?

:( :( :(

gmubball09

Walk-On
Welp I was thinking about coming to Homecoming....But, seeing as we are 0-5 I really don't want to make the 3 hour treck there and back just to watch us get spanked... I really don't see us winning a game under this coaching staff.

I'm REALLY disgusted...

0-5 in the conference.

We blow 10 point leads like the way Jordan Belfort blew through money...

Who is the team leader? Jenkins?

What is our identity?
What is our long term vision for becoming a program that can beat BCS teams and make the NCAAs?

:( :( :(