Mucho Man Love for Marko

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Watching Marko in the first three games I have to say he has stepped it up in EVERY way. He is fouling less, he is a force on defense, he has added different shots to his offense (love his mid range jump shot) and his free throws have been wetter than a Brazilian Whore's panties at a Justin Bieber concert.

He seems stronger and faster.

This bodes well for the Patriots. Hewitt and company better be dialing up some more flights to Serbia.

patriot2000

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Good post overall but I highly doubt a woman as mature amd classy as a Brazilian whore would have any love for Bieber. Now, a Thai whore maybe.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

OP
Pikapppatri8

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
For that I am a one man dude. (I kid I kid) - I am using hyperbole to make a point. Marko's game is a factor now - and he is playing to win.

OP
Pikapppatri8

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
He is turning in the lynch pin on the floor. If we continue to see Moore and Jenkins improve - we have some depth. Having BA on the floor today would have padded our lead by 6-8 points.

OP
Pikapppatri8

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Good post overall but I highly doubt a woman as mature amd classy as a Brazilian whore would have any love for Bieber. Now, a Thai whore maybe.

Keep up with current events my man.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
What a stud Marko is. While I'd like for him to get better at the 3pt shot (1-6) last two games, he's a beast on everything else.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I do believe we have found our starting power forward. JW, Arledge and Copes will have to battle it out for the last spot.

When Arledge comes back, if he can continue his FT shooting from last year imagine the end game possibilities with Allen, Sherrod, Marko, and Arledge all in the floor together. Who do you foul?

patriot2000

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Ah... quick Google search and I get your reference. I like to think I keep up with the current events that actually matter

OP
Pikapppatri8

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Ah... quick Google search and I get your reference. I like to think I keep up with the current events that actually matter

I was being a bit facetious. Relax and feel the love.

patriot2000

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Oh, I'm relaxed... as relaxed as Justin Bieber appeared in a recent photo from a Brazilian (alleged) whore that I only just found out about

Oh, and yeah, Marco is playing great

GreenTeam06

Three-star Recruit
13 and 5 against American
11 and 10 against Lamar
16 and 10 against UNI

Would love to see him stay in the starting lineup even after Arledge comes back healthy. And listening to him in the post game interviews, you can tell he's a leader and seems to be very thoughtful in processing his thoughts about the game.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I knew there was something special about Marko the first time I saw him in a team scrimmage at the RAC before his freshman year. It wasn't just about scoring, rebounding or the usual stats that we tend to judge players on. It was his court awareness and basketball IQ that you could tell was there from the beginning.

Much like we saw with Luke, Gabe Nowood and Jon Larranaga, Marko isn't afraid to do the little things that matter on a winning team — such as setting screens, fighting through picks, finding the open man, helping to break the press or taking a charge.

Some guys get labeled as scorers, shooters, rebounders or defensive stoppers. Marko, pure and simple, is a basketball player.

Petey Buckets

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Marko is also our only big with the presence of mind to clear out the lane for a driving guard. Drives me crazy that Williams + Arledge somehow don't understand the concept or aren't able to do it, but Marko has a few clearouts this year that have led to layups for our guards.