News Meet the Atlantic 10: La Salle Preview

Robot

Administrator
Posted on the MasonHoops.com Blog:

"Meet the Atlantic 10: La Salle Preview" by Alan Kelly

Tonight at 8pm, George Mason (10-18, 3-11) plays its final road game of the regular season in Philadelphia, against La Salle (14-14, 6-8). The Explorers are the last remaining Atlantic 10 team which the Patriots have never previously faced. The game, which will be Senior Night for La Salle, will be televised on NBCSN and […]

Continue reading...

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I wanted to thank you Mr. Alan Kelly (I assume you are on the boards here) and your contributing writers for your work on these preview articles. I found them very interesting. It was a good idea and executed very well. I'll be interested to see if you have something new for year two of the A10.

Thank you!

psyclone

Hall of Famer
I wanted to thank you Mr. Alan Kelly (I assume you are on the boards here) and your contributing writers for your work on these preview articles. I found them very interesting. It was a good idea and executed very well. I'll be interested to see if you have something new for year two of the A10.

Thank you!

I very much agree! Thanks! Given that the local mass media doesn't provide any pre-game coverage, this does fill a very substantial void in the life of us fans. (or is it "we fans"?)

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I very much agree! Thanks! Given that the local mass media doesn't provide any pre-game coverage, this does fill a very substantial void in the life of us fans. (or is it "we fans"?)

Just to be an annoying grammarian for a second it's us, because fans is the object of the sentence (the subject being the articles filling the void for us (object). If fans were the subject you would use "we." "We fans all agree that the articles fill a very large void in our lives."

End of extremely annoying grammar lesson.

psyclone

Hall of Famer
Just to be an annoying grammarian for a second it's us, because fans is the object of the sentence (the subject being the articles filling the void for us (object). If fans were the subject you would use "we." "We fans all agree that the articles fill a very large void in our lives."

End of extremely annoying grammar lesson.

Thank you for the lesson--I should have known that, but when I first wrote us fans, it didn't "sound" right. One is never too old to learn, or be reminded of what they learned in past years.