Masonhoops.com/Mason Athletics Giving Day Challenge!!

HoopsAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Giving Day 2023

For Mason Athletics Giving Day, two of our own Masonhoops.com’s members have offered to match donations from other Masonhoops.com members to the Men’s basketball program up to a total of $5,000. This is a chance to double your donation and help raise $10,000 for the men’s basketball program.

IMPORTANT:
When making your gift, write Masonhoops.com and your masonhoops.com username in the gift comments so we can make sure all the donations get doubled. (To do this, click the checkbox at the bottom of the giving form that says "Additional comments about your gift")

Here is a link to donate to Mason Athletics Giving Day: CLICK HERE

While Giving Day is May 4th, all early donations will count!

We also encourage you to post in this thread if you have donated. No need to post the amount, just the fact that you have donated. If you would prefer, you can DM HoopsAdmin or mkaufman1.

Now, more than ever, any financial assistance you can provide will help the program and our great university to strive for excellence. Please take advantage of this challenge to double your donation!

Last edited:

bravesfan

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
IMPORTANT: When making your gift, write Masonhoops.com and your masonhoops.com username in the gift comments so we can make sure all the donations get doubled. (To do this, click the checkbox at the bottom of the giving form that says "Additional comments about your gift")

I see you out there trying to harvest our real names so you can start trying to sell us girl scout cookies. I ain't fallin' for that sh*t.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I see you out there trying to harvest our real names so you can start trying to sell us girl scout cookies. I ain't fallin' for that sh*t.
LOL, its merely so that the Patriot club can match the names to a donation, and then the money match can be done as appropriate. I assure you this isn't a social engineering exercise. (answering literally first if anyone wanted clarity)

Although, what street did you grow up on? What's the name of your childhood best friend? First car?

:ROFLMAO:

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I was literally just thinking how cool it would be if someone did something like this on my drive to work this morning, great job to whoever the two are who stepped up to the plate and put their money where their mouth is.

I’m going to donate closer to giving day and hit y’all in the wallet for the years and years of cyber bullying we’ve endured on this site. Suck it nerds.