• THANK YOU DONORS!!
    I'd like to personally thank everyone that participated in our first donor drive in years! We raised over double the amount that we set as a goal. You guys are awesome! This money helps to fuel much needed upgrades around here - and also includes monthly server costs and software licenses. We are excited for the future and your donations ensure that there will be a place to talk about George Mason basketball (among other things) for seasons to come! - The Management

Loyola Chicago joining the Atlantic 10

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
Temple needs to de-emphasize football and return to the A-10 ( similar to UConn returning to the Big East).

It would also be nice to have another public school. There’s only four of us right now (URI, Mason, VCU, UMass).

I would also accept Wichita State dumping the sinking AAC ship too, since they don’t even have football. Would round out a “western” flank: Dayton, St. Louis, Chicago, Wichita.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
It would also be nice to have another public school. There’s only four of us right now (URI, Mason, VCU, UMass).

I would also accept Wichita State dumping the sinking AAC ship too, since they don’t even have football. Would round out a “western” flank: Dayton, St. Louis, Chicago, Wichita.
I think this is the correct course of action. And also moving Fordham and Lasalle to the Maac

Old Man

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
For some of us who don't follow all the goings on of non A-10 conference stuff ... Why is the AAC a sinking ship?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-Masonry1

Recent Tweets