Let's play a game...

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I think JA would have been good this year, but just as JA did not emerge until J2 had an injury, I don't think Jenkins would have emerged if JA had been around. While JA would have made a difference earlier in the season and probably turned some Ls into Ws, we would not have the Jenkins we have now. I think Jenkins now is better than what we would have gotten out of JA.

So, to summarize, I think we would have a couple extra Ws on the books, but think we would not be playing significantly better right now as it would have likely been an either or situation, not a both situation.

Ya know what would of given us some additional W's? A scheme that fit our talent. If we taught to win we'd probably have more wins. Square peg, round hole at the expense of our program. That should make any fan irate.

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
I still think Jenkins would have emerged if JA was playing. Once everyone realized how frail J2 is and how awful Copes is, Jenkins would have made his way onto the floor.

While losing Arledge was a blow, we have also been healthier overall than we've been in a couple years.

Since losing a starter to injury has pretty much been the norm most years lately, dont even consider the Arledge loss a big deal at all.

Probably get injured less when you play like pussies...